+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 255
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cordeaux Heights (Wollongong)
    Posts
    4,503
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked
    281
    Reviews
    18
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Albabes i hope your Journey is a short one. We are all really lovely in here.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Central Coast
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    hello everyone im new here
    my name is Alison i hve a 5 yr old son Peter and me and my partner decided to get off the pill and start trying a month ago. this time round i want to learn how to chart. im looking forward to reading about everyone and chatting

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Central Coast
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    thankyou for the welcome
    i am to new to this i deleted what i wrong and didnt realise what i did :S lol

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cordeaux Heights (Wollongong)
    Posts
    4,503
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked
    281
    Reviews
    18
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    At the bottom of my sig is my Fertility friend Chart, you can have a look at it if you like and if your interested on using that type of chart you can join it from there.

    Have you bought a basal thermometer?

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Central Coast
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    oh cool ill have a look, this is all so new to me i have no idea what to do, how to do it or when lol no i havent got a basal thermometer yet :S

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cordeaux Heights (Wollongong)
    Posts
    4,503
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked
    281
    Reviews
    18
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If you have any questions ask away...if you want to pm me anytime feel free to do so.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,366
    Thanks
    531
    Thanked
    356
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello everyone!
    Firstly, I am 26...am I still welcome here?
    I have been reading a little bit and everyone sounds so encouraging which is ace!
    My partner and me are in the early stages of TTC,we are seeing a FS due to health issues.
    I wish everyone here the best of luck with having there dreams come true!!

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Everybody,

    What a great thread. I'm 21 and DF is 25 we started TTC#1 November last year. I am currently only just at the 2ww point and don't really feel anything so will not be to let down by a BFN this month.
    We are still in the early stages of trying but I can't help but be really excited about the future. Its hard not to imagine holding our baby for the first time, so fingers crossed its a smooth journey.
    It's so weird that something so so important in your life, you have really no control over.

  9. #49
    NanaK's Avatar
    NanaK is offline I'm surrounded by beautiful boys!
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Brisbane, QLD
    Posts
    814
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by albabes View Post
    hello everyone im new here
    my name is Alison i hve a 5 yr old son Peter and me and my partner decided to get off the pill and start trying a month ago. this time round i want to learn how to chart. im looking forward to reading about everyone and chatting
    Welcome Alison. Temping can be a bit confusing at times, might I suggest reading the 'charting you BBT thread' before starting. I did that and I felt a lot more comfy doing it after I had read that. Lots of good stuff in there!

    Best of luck. Hopefully you only have to chart 1 cycle!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkers View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Firstly, I am 26...am I still welcome here?
    I have been reading a little bit and everyone sounds so encouraging which is ace!
    My partner and me are in the early stages of TTC,we are seeing a FS due to health issues.
    I wish everyone here the best of luck with having there dreams come true!!
    Anyone is welcom!!! Good luck at the FS and let us know if you need anything at all. Otherwise feel free to pop in and post about anything TTC or nonTTC related!

    Quote Originally Posted by bee88 View Post
    Hi Everybody,

    What a great thread. I'm 21 and DF is 25 we started TTC#1 November last year. I am currently only just at the 2ww point and don't really feel anything so will not be to let down by a BFN this month.
    We are still in the early stages of trying but I can't help but be really excited about the future. Its hard not to imagine holding our baby for the first time, so fingers crossed its a smooth journey.
    It's so weird that something so so important in your life, you have really no control over.
    Hi Bee... I'm 21 too but DH is 28. Hope you are keeping your head on in the TWW. I know mine just about pops off by about day 3!!!! The future is very exciting and I too hope you have a very short and smooth journey!

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cordeaux Heights (Wollongong)
    Posts
    4,503
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked
    281
    Reviews
    18
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Ladies

    it has gone a bit quit in here...how is everyone doing?

    AFM: i struck out of Jan and now am moving on to Feb, i am currently CD 4 and AF will be gone in a day or so and i am looking forward to getting back on that horse (so to speak lol)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Which is best? Baby Swing, Baby Rocker, Baby Bouncer???
    By sarebare81 in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 20-04-2016, 14:19
  2. Check baby & nursery product safety with the new Keeping Baby Safe app from the ACCC
    By Product Safety ACCC in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31-07-2012, 12:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Softer than your bub's bum Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Australia's favourite eco brand has delivered a gorgeous baby collection. Made from organic bamboo, Boody's extraordinarily soft and stretchy, skin-friendly tops, bottoms, onesies, bibs and wraps don't 'cost the earth'. Get 20% OFF! Code BUBHUB16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
121Temps
For the last 10 years 121 Temps has helped thousands of personal assistants/others to set up and work as a virtual assistant from home. Our services include: - One-2-One Mentoring - Online training/courses - Handbook, Toolkits, Templates & more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!