+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Albabes i hope your Journey is a short one. We are all really lovely in here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello everyone im new here
    my name is Alison i hve a 5 yr old son Peter and me and my partner decided to get off the pill and start trying a month ago. this time round i want to learn how to chart. im looking forward to reading about everyone and chatting

Thanks
    Reviews
    thankyou for the welcome
    i am to new to this i deleted what i wrong and didnt realise what i did :S lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    At the bottom of my sig is my Fertility friend Chart, you can have a look at it if you like and if your interested on using that type of chart you can join it from there.

Have you bought a basal thermometer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh cool ill have a look, this is all so new to me i have no idea what to do, how to do it or when lol no i havent got a basal thermometer yet :S

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you have any questions ask away...if you want to pm me anytime feel free to do so.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello everyone!
    Firstly, I am 26...am I still welcome here?
    I have been reading a little bit and everyone sounds so encouraging which is ace!
    My partner and me are in the early stages of TTC,we are seeing a FS due to health issues.
    I wish everyone here the best of luck with having there dreams come true!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everybody,

What a great thread. I'm 21 and DF is 25 we started TTC#1 November last year. I am currently only just at the 2ww point and don't really feel anything so will not be to let down by a BFN this month.
    We are still in the early stages of trying but I can't help but be really excited about the future. Its hard not to imagine holding our baby for the first time, so fingers crossed its a smooth journey.
    It's so weird that something so so important in your life, you have really no control over.

NanaK is offline I'm surrounded by beautiful boys!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by albabes View Post
    hello everyone im new here
    my name is Alison i hve a 5 yr old son Peter and me and my partner decided to get off the pill and start trying a month ago. this time round i want to learn how to chart. im looking forward to reading about everyone and chatting
    Welcome Alison. Temping can be a bit confusing at times, might I suggest reading the 'charting you BBT thread' before starting. I did that and I felt a lot more comfy doing it after I had read that. Lots of good stuff in there!

Best of luck. Hopefully you only have to chart 1 cycle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkers View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Firstly, I am 26...am I still welcome here?
    I have been reading a little bit and everyone sounds so encouraging which is ace!
    My partner and me are in the early stages of TTC,we are seeing a FS due to health issues.
    I wish everyone here the best of luck with having there dreams come true!!
    Anyone is welcom!!! Good luck at the FS and let us know if you need anything at all. Otherwise feel free to pop in and post about anything TTC or nonTTC related!

Quote Originally Posted by bee88 View Post
    Hi Everybody,

What a great thread. I'm 21 and DF is 25 we started TTC#1 November last year. I am currently only just at the 2ww point and don't really feel anything so will not be to let down by a BFN this month.
    We are still in the early stages of trying but I can't help but be really excited about the future. Its hard not to imagine holding our baby for the first time, so fingers crossed its a smooth journey.
    It's so weird that something so so important in your life, you have really no control over.
    Hi Bee... I'm 21 too but DH is 28. Hope you are keeping your head on in the TWW. I know mine just about pops off by about day 3!!!! The future is very exciting and I too hope you have a very short and smooth journey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies

it has gone a bit quit in here...how is everyone doing?

AFM: i struck out of Jan and now am moving on to Feb, i am currently CD 4 and AF will be gone in a day or so and i am looking forward to getting back on that horse (so to speak lol)