+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 25yo and under TTC first baby - #3

CD6 at the moment, hubby home on CD15 so hoping I don't O until then! I bloody better not... :P

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 25yo and under TTC first baby - #3

Im at the end of my two week wait but have been getting cramps for the past 3 days so pretty sure im out this cycle & on to no 6.

Best of luck & baby dust to you other girlies this cycle!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    Thought I'd jump in and introduce myself. I'm 25, (26 next month!), and got married last month.
    DH, (almost 31), and I will be TTC sometime in the next few months. I've been on the pill for the last 10 years so I want to try and get my cycles regular first. I also have a balanced translocation so that will greatly increase our chances of a m/c so we are starting sooner than we would otherwise.
    I haven't seen a gyn yet, I've got a referral but they are on holidays until the end of the month so we've got a bit of a wait. I'm excited and apprehensive at the same time, as I know a m/c (or multiple) is likely. We definitely want to try the natural way first before considering IVF/PGD.
    anyway, that's a long enough first post. Good luck to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hay Miss88

My husband and I have been TTC for 11 months and I too am looking for someone to talk to this about..... I am 27 and my husband is 29....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi girls,
    Just saw this thread and thought i'd crash it! I'm 23 (24 in july) and my partner is 25. We have just started TTC! I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2010 so who knows how long it will take. Very excited though! Good luck ladies and lots of

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

NewMrs  (10-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, I'm 25 and my husband and I have just started TTC. excited and nervous at the same time, hoping we don't have too long of a wait before a positive

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum2b87 For This Useful Post:

NewMrs  (10-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2b87 View Post
    Hi all, I'm 25 and my husband and I have just started TTC. excited and nervous at the same time, hoping we don't have too long of a wait before a positive
    Hi mum2b, I have not long started either. Hope you have a short journey ttc. I know what u mean about being both excited and nervous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone,

I'm new to this site I have no idea how it works.

But I'm almost 20 my partner almost 23, we have been together for 5 years and recently engaged.
    We have been TTC for almost 2 years. I'm so sick of every doctor saying " you are still young no need to worry yet".
    Just looking for some advice and opinions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by kxx View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm new to this site I have no idea how it works.

But I'm almost 20 my partner almost 23, we have been together for 5 years and recently engaged.
    We have been TTC for almost 2 years. I'm so sick of every doctor saying " you are still young no need to worry yet".
    Just looking for some advice and opinions.
    Welcome kxx, sorry to hear you haven't found a supportive doctor yet. Keep looking until someone listens to you. Do you have regular cycles?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning All, we're not under 25 but we're close!! DH and I are 26 and have been trying on and off since we got married 18mths ago. In April we found out DH has a blockage in his testies causing a very low sperm count. So no matter how hard we try, naturally just wont happen. Very excited to be starting IVF/ICSI in July.

Please dont be detered if a doc sends you away because you are "too young" find one that will test you once you have een trying a year or so!!

Baby Dust to All