+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome everyone!! Wishing you all the best and spreading lots of baby dust. Bfp's for us all!.Me 24 & dh 28

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kayem For This Useful Post:

penguinbaby  (26-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    well i am 25 and have not used any contraception for like, 6 months and nothing. I am really concerned because I come from a very fertile family. my mum conceived first month off the pill with all her kids despite being in her 30's, same with my grandma. Because I am only 25 I felt for sure it would happen quickly but still nothing. I am starting to think i should visit the doctor because there is a high chance there is something wrong. If you are under 30 and haven't conceived within 6 months it is considered impaired fertility. while it may be normal to ttc 6 + months when you are over 35, it is abnormal if you are under 30.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    am in a similar situation to you amy! I am 22 and expected to get preg straight away by looking at family history. Im onto cycle 5 now, Im giving ovulation testers a go this time too, but weve been babydancing every 2nd night so I dont think it will make too much difference. Trying to think it will happen when it should but wasnt ready for a long conception process!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too ladies. I have been trying 11 months but the pill has been stuffing me up so have only had 2 cycles in that time. I thought it would have happened by now too :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    At least Im not the only one! I have my fingers crossed for December, going to make some lifestyle changes and reduce stress. baby dust to both of you, can only imagine how crazy youare going!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello! I'm another newcomer, and hoping to get involved in the forums

DH and I are both 24, and started TTC in July, after coming off the pill - was on it for 6 years. Although it's been 4 months , we've only had one valid month as DH is a FIFO worker, away for two weeks, home for one. It's been a bit disheartening the last three months when I know we should be DTD but hubby is 10hours away FX for next week tho, he's home and timing is spot on! Will be using OPK's next week just to be extra sure, want to know whether we've got a chance this month. Specially when we won't have our next chance till December.

Looking forward to hopefully seeing some from you girls soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just tried out my OPK's and it says I'm ovulating at the moment. Baby danced last night, so will tonight and tomorrow just to be safe and then fingers crossed Lots of baby dust to the rest of you hoping to conceive this month too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone ,

I'm Amee currently 20 and engaged to DF who is 23 and we are currently in SA, although we're moving within the next two weeks. I'm new here, and in TTC. First month of actual trying after about 6 months of not trying/not preventing. that we won't be waiting too long, as I'm way too impatient to wait haha.

Sorry to hear about your waiting girls, I hope everything comes together for you in this cycle.
    Hoping we all get lots of baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newbie!

Good Morning Ladies,

It seems as though it's time for newbies so here goes. I'm 23 and have just shared my first wedding anniversary with DH who is 29. We have just started TTC after a long history of "lady issues" including CIN growths and ovarian polyps since I was 16 so am experiencing my first 2 months off of birth/hormone control in 7 years. Hellooo emotions....and Mittelschmerz! Was given the all clear medically in March so that is a encouragement.

Looking forward to witnessing your journeys and keep my for you all

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 25yo and under TTC first baby - #3

How is everyone going?
    Where is everyone at right now??

Sent from my GT-N7000B using BubHub