+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Joining as well

DH (22) and I (20) have recently decided to start TTC! We decided just before I o'ed so hopefully but I'm fine with AF arriving this time to allow me more time to prepare my body, if not? well thats fantastic! Were both young and very healthy so I'm comfortable whenever it happens. My family are breeders so we shouldn't have any issues

I can't believe how happy my DH was when we started talking about it, I haven't seen him that happy since our engagement and then our wedding day hehe!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Everyone Im new to Bubhub and thought i might share that im 24 and my husband is 25 and we have just started TTC in June. We are pretty excited and really looking forward to a BFP!

Is anyone else using Preseed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    i been using preeseed for over a year now im 20 ttc our first bub. no luck yet... sorry to be a downer. hope u get ur bfp soon xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used preseed and the month we did we conceived after 12 months of trying! I'm now 26 weeks good luck!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies... what brands of opks have you used and have any been really bad/good for you???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

I'm also a newbie on the site, I'm 23 and hubby is 33, This is my first cycle after thyroid surgery! hoping to get some tips and meeting people around my age who are TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone!

thought I would join in as you all seem like a lovely bunch

DH (24) & I (22 next month) are just about to begin our 5th cycle TTC #1. I have been a little disappointed as I was expecting to get pregnant rather easily being so young and both with great family history.

I have decided though that October is our month, as it is my birthday and due date would be on my brothers birthday. This will also be the first month I've decided to do ovulation tests so fingers crossed! Lots of to everyone else TTC this month!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ttc #1

Hi Ladies...

Im 25 my husband is 31 and we have been TTC since I was 23. Tried Clomid twice in 2010 with no luck and gave up due to moving interstate...Several moves later we live in Southern NSW (For the moment!) and I am currently seeing a great dr in Canberra. Started Clomid 75mg day 2-6, several blood tests later (Last one was last Tuesday) My progesterone was >1000 (Not sure what units exactly) and my LH surge showed up so therefore Ovulation was within 36hrs and apparently there was two eggs.....

I am now day 6-7? DPO, next blood test tomorrow and should get a call on wed morning with results. Having period pain/back pain since yesterday though im not hopeful...Very emotional the last couple of days, Clomid personally makes me a crazy person. Longterm history of ongoing bleeding and anovulatory cycles, laparoscopy last year showed nothing, last period last 3 months!!!!....praying for a BFP one day! :-( Good luck Ladies xx Stay positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babydust1 View Post
    Hi everyone!

I'm also a newbie on the site, I'm 23 and hubby is 33, This is my first cycle after thyroid surgery! hoping to get some tips and meeting people around my age who are TTC
    Hey Hun I'm sammy and I'm 25 my hubby has just turned 25 and we are about to start mid nov. good to see ppl who are young trying I don't feel so alone. Have u tried yet? I'm finding this all abit scary and daunting. Hope to hear from u soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will be starting icsi mid nov. X