+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Stubborn Ox is offline Can't wait to meet our little baby this year!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, hello!

I'm 25 (Just fit in here!) and we're trying to conceive our first bubba!

Been trying since May this year, got pregnant first go but sadly we had a miscarriage as I had a blighted ovum.

Hello 21andtrying! to you & everyone else.

21andtrying, I'm hoping for you too. I don't know much about clomid but it's meant to be good.

Putting some baby vibes and out there to us all!

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!
    Yay - I fit in this group - I am 24 (nearly 25 so yay for scraping in!) Can I join in? DH and I have been trying all year with one m/c and absolutely zero other success! I'm 9DPO, BFN this morning. It will be nice to talk to other under 25s about TTC!
    Look forward to talking to you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys
    I've been hanging around on BH for a while now but haven't seen this thread til now. Would love to join!

Hubby and I are in our first cycle of TTC #1. I've been on the Pill for 6 or 7 years and had my withdrawal bleed last month. I'm CD14 at the moment. Not using OPK's or temping or any of that. Just keeping an eye on my CM and we DTD every 2 or 3 nights so hopefully that should cover us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello!

I'm 24 (25 in December) and my fiance is 23 (24 in December).

I had investigations done in August as I had inconsistent periods for 14 months despite being on the same pill for 8 years and previously having down-to-the-minute regular periods. The results came in and I was diagnosed with PCOS. I took the diagnosis quite badly but after some education from the gynaecologist at work (the perks of being a nurse in a small hospital!) and a long chat with DF, I came to terms with it.

We had originally planned on having kids around the age of 27 but the diagnosis put everything into perspective. Suddenly, all the reasons we had for waiting seemed so insignificant, and the reasons for not waiting far outweighed the former. So I came off the pill and we began our journey to parenthood.

The first month was unsuccessful. I came down with bronchitis and was put on high doses of antibiotics. The inability to breathe really put a dampener on the whole TTC process! So my last cycle was technically our first hard-out attempts at conceiving. Shift work makes it very difficult to do temping as I don't have a regular wake up time. We tried to DTD every 2-3 days but life often got in the way. I had a positive OPK on October 1st but I was down in Perth for the weekend whilst DF stayed up here for work. Bloody Typical! Needless to say, we were unsuccessful with AF arriving on Saturday morning.

After some more discussion, we have decided that this cycle will be our last until the middle of next year. We are getting married in October next year and I don't fancy being 9 months pregnant when i walk down the aisle! We have also already booked our honeymoon (a cruise) and they can't accept children under the age of 12 months, nor can they accept women who will be 24 weeks or more by the end of the cruise. So we're going to try almost everything this time around, including putting my legs against the wall with pillows underneath my butt! DF actually suggested it.....apparently he saw it on TV and thought it was worth a try. I know I'm going to feel like a complete idiot but it's worth a try!! DF had better not make fun of me though!!

I'll be due for AF around the 14th of Nov. Is anyone else going to be due around the same time that can be my cycle buddy??

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys!!

Im new to bub hub and thought id join you guys as well

Im 25 (hope i still qualify for the thread lol) and my partner is 23. We have been ttc for 10months now. got a bfp first cycle but ended up miscarriage at 8weeks. so this is the first cycle im feeling up for trying again. im 4dpo and me and DP have been going nuts! Im hating the waiting game!!!! Hope i can join you ladies AF is due in 16days and i hope she doesn't show up! Who is joining me in testing? Good luck ladies fingers crossed and baby dust coming your way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi guys can I join in too?
    DP have been TTC for 4 months, i am cd 32 of a 31-35 day cycle so af doesnt show up soon, tho it feels like she will.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck hun hope she doesn't!!! Im on CD24 and praying this is our month!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Joining. DP and I are both 22 and have been TTC#1 for 5 months now. Im on CD29 of a (hopefully) 35-37 day cycle I am potentially 6-7DPO at the moment. Feeling tired but normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone

My fiance and I are a same sex couple and we have been ttc #1 for over a year now. We have been doing at home insemination but it hasn't worked. We have come to the conclusion that we are going to go into IUI/IVF next year booking in to see a FS in Jan or Feb. I am 20 and my fiancé is 27. I am the one trying to concieve, i have never been on the pill, never smoked and never drink. I am worried o have unexplained infertility or pcos. Only a trip to the FS will tell....
    I can't even look at another pregnant woman or even a friends newborn because it breaks my heart. All these people who have only been together like a year and get pregnant ect ect. It seems like ar have put in the hard yards and got nothing.... I'm afraid we will be 5 years down the track and still childless ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    joining i am 22 and hubby is 29.

AF is 2 weeks and 2 days late but i've had 2 negative pee tests at the doctor. off to get bloods done this week so fingers crossed for some good news!

I have a feeling it's just my body being messed up after having implanon removed 2 months ago though