25yo and under TTC first baby - #3 | Page 2 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    NanaK is offline I'm surrounded by beautiful boys!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gummi- are you temping, when is af due for you?

AFM - cervix was really high tiday and had full ferns. Had a + opk yesterday so I am guessing that I am oing today. DH and I had DTD ever night for the last 7 night!!!! Do tired!!!!!! We tried every other night for the last 9 months so we thought we would change it up this cycle but nan it is exhausting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaK View Post
    Gummi- are you temping, when is af due for you?

AFM - cervix was really high tiday and had full ferns. Had a + opk yesterday so I am guessing that I am oing today. DH and I had DTD ever night for the last 7 night!!!! Do tired!!!!!! We tried every other night for the last 9 months so we thought we would change it up this cycle but nan it is exhausting!!
    Nah not temping this month, work has me on crazy shifts and i am never up at the same time EVER (stupid WORK) Af is due on the 29th thats providing i have a 30 day cycle but i could get her as early as the 26th (15DOP/ 28day cycle) or as late as 2nd feb (34 day cycle) as i have stupid cycles as well i expect AF between CD24 and 34 as 34 is the longest ive ever had.

i predict O was monday (11th Jan) as i did an OPK on sunday (my last one) and the was faint line and it had been fading in 4 days before that and then on tuesday i got more arrive in the mail and it was blank and so was the one on wednesday so thats why i guess monday.

DF and I have DTD for the last 11 nights so i think i covered it LOL but yeah its hard work especially if u just worked an 9 hour shift then come home to DTD pressure coz ur going to O soon but i always slack off after O its easier that way

sorry for the rant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello Girls

Had a really slow day at work today and all i have been thinking about is Frozen Yogurt

Well i am now 3 dpo into an already 21 day cycle.

Bding has also been a struggle this month for me and DH as he has been working a lot of overtime and he has been really tired everytime he gets home...but i am excited the times we did do it this month was the day before O and on O.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    Hello Girls

Had a really slow day at work today and all i have been thinking about is Frozen Yogurt

Well i am now 3 dpo into an already 21 day cycle.

Bding has also been a struggle this month for me and DH as he has been working a lot of overtime and he has been really tired everytime he gets home...but i am excited the times we did do it this month was the day before O and on O.

Kim - sorry to hear that you had a slow day, but as you know I did too!!!

Glad to hear that you and DH managed to DTD on O and the day before. Lookin gooddddd!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nani...have you Oed yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    Thanks Nani...have you Oed yet?
    Um, guessing I did today. Had a +opk yesterday and then cevix was really high today. So I think I will see a temp rise tomorrow.... or I hope at least, cause that would make be 4DPO on Monday....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Thought I might stick my head in here seeing I qualify. Hmmm my BH obsession will soon be rivalling that of TTC I think...

Anyhow, 24 y/o TTC #1 since Aug 09 although only knuckling down this year. History of short LP (9-10days) and cycles ranging from 27 - 35 days. Currently using a naturopath to sort things out. Contemplating a doc visit soon.

So yeah, that's me in a nutshell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaK View Post
    Um, guessing I did today. Had a +opk yesterday and then cevix was really high today. So I think I will see a temp rise tomorrow.... or I hope at least, cause that would make be 4DPO on Monday....
    Awesome good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Sprout View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Thought I might stick my head in here seeing I qualify. Hmmm my BH obsession will soon be rivalling that of TTC I think...

Anyhow, 24 y/o TTC #1 since Aug 09 although only knuckling down this year. History of short LP (9-10days) and cycles ranging from 27 - 35 days. Currently using a naturopath to sort things out. Contemplating a doc visit soon.

So yeah, that's me in a nutshell.
    Welcome Green Sprout

Green Sprout do you think it is a good idea to see a naturopath... i was seeing one but i don't think i was taking it seriously when i was.

It might be a good idea seeing a doc, as i had crazy cycles as well...but then i was diagnosed with PCOS...(BTW not saying that you have PCOS...just telling you my story)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kimnus,

The naturopath I am seeing has a bit of a passion for TTC. She spent 9 years TTC her first so it is a pet project. I am not sure what to believe about how effective it all is but she seems interested enough to follow my FF chart. I am also quite happy to take things when instructed. I guess what concerns me is that her approach to my LP is to treat the symptom rather than the problem ie delayed ovulated. The way I see it I could be on Clomid for a month or two, ovulate like my body is supposed to and get pregnant without stressing about whether Ive had time to implant. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense and realistically, it has been 12 months off the pill and if it was going to right itself, it probably should have done so by now. That is all assuming I don't have PCOS (which may be possible) or something else which if I don't get investigated Ill never know about!

I guess I am reluctant because of costs and not wanting to waste time trying to prove there is something askew if I end up seeing someone who wants to run me through hoops. Stupid I know. Guess Ill just see what happens over the weekend...

Thanks
    Reviews
    MIL is a naturopath, and you know what so many of them say... Diet. You can get mist of what you need from food. 80% fruit and veg 20% meat. When I started doing that my cycles snapped back onto place...