Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TSG2011 View Post
    Hi guys!

Just wanted to share my news!!!

IM PREGNANT !!!

Due in May 2011!!!
    Congrats TSG! So happy for you!! Sending lots of sticky vibes!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to emzluvbub For This Useful Post:

Stubborn Ox  (17-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats TSG! Sorry it's a belated congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New here

Hey everyone,

Im new here, Im 22 nearly 23 on the 11th Jan. My husband (22) and I have just started to try and have a baby about 2 months ago. No luck so far. Just looking for a community to talk to and get some advice. I am feeling frustrated already as all my friends around me are conceiving straight away.

Does anyone have any advice to help me?

Thanks so much

Kimberley

Claire89x is offline Mommy to 2 little butterfly's in heaven <3 x
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone :-)
    im 21, hubby is 27, we conceived last year but ended in miscarriage (rip angel x). we wernt ttc then but was v happy at pregnancy + now due to loss were trying again. this is our first month ttc + first awful tww! 13dpo today :-) i hope we all get bfps soon! x x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kimberly!

Maybe you could join us in the bbt charting thread - I have been trying for 8 months with no luck but the women in there are so supportive and helpful , have u thought about charting ur temperature?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, I'm 26 (just!! hope I'm not to old for this thread) My DH and i have been married for 2 years and are now on our second cycle of TTC #1. Curious to know what the normal ammount of time is to concieve? I had this idea in my head that it would happen straight away and now its all i can think about! my last period was the first week of jan so not too sure when I should test?? I did one today and a

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I'm 25 and my dh is 30 and we are ttc our first. We live in country vic and I don't know too many people my own age around here so it can get lonely at times! We are both excited although I am ridiculously nervous too. I never really grew up around babies and am just hoping that natural instinct is going to kick in!

We are in our 3rd month of trying now, and this month I am taking it a bit more seriously, keeping a diary and track of temps, cm etc. Just been reading the forum for a couple of weeks and thought it's time to join so I've got people to connect with through this time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone..im not on here alot..but just thought id post cos im finding this whole waiting game seriously like torture to me!
    so im on 3 DPO..im just struggling really to be honest cos i really dont want to get my hopes up, this has happened to me before and my hopes ALWAYS get crushed and im sooo heartbroken, im sure some of u can relate?
    any suggestions on how i can do this and wait it out without going insane?..ive been obsest with looking at baby things and forums and everything thing i look at like tv..there is always someone that is pregnant or has a baby..maybe its a sign?? i dont know!
    well i havent got any symptoms yet obviously cos i wouldnt get symptoms this early on anyway but i have noticed some milky white discharge which i guess could be a sign but then again it could also just be 'normal' discharg so i dont know...aghhhh im going crazy here!
    xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emhorse View Post
    hi everyone..im not on here alot..but just thought id post cos im finding this whole waiting game seriously like torture to me!
    so im on 3 DPO..im just struggling really to be honest cos i really dont want to get my hopes up, this has happened to me before and my hopes ALWAYS get crushed and im sooo heartbroken, im sure some of u can relate?
    any suggestions on how i can do this and wait it out without going insane?..ive been obsest with looking at baby things and forums and everything thing i look at like tv..there is always someone that is pregnant or has a baby..maybe its a sign?? i dont know!
    well i havent got any symptoms yet obviously cos i wouldnt get symptoms this early on anyway but i have noticed some milky white discharge which i guess could be a sign but then again it could also just be 'normal' discharg so i dont know...aghhhh im going crazy here!
    xxxx
    Hi darl I know exactly how u feel I have started Tring to keep myself busy so I don't think about it and it seems to work except for when I'm lying in bed. I know it is very stressful but hopefully it will happen for you soon! Xxx how long have you been trying for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I am also new to this. My hubby and I have been trying for 13 months, I just turned 21 nd my hubby is 22. I have not O in this whole 14 months . I have also just been diagnosed with PCOS

We have just been put on Clomid 50g, still unsure of how it all works, but hopefully things will look up.

My hubby tries so hard to support me but I tend to get myself really down. Its great to see this type of thread to help and support other people in the same boat

Thank you all so the advise and support

Wishing lots of baby dust to you all