+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome ladies! This is my second cycle off the pill - it took like 57 days for af to come the first time. I decided to chart straight away and it showed me that what my body was doing. We tried to dtd every second night but it is exhausting! Charting makes it so much easier and also helps u know when af is due

NurseAnni is offline Winner 2014 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default hey everyone!

Im a shift worker too so havent started all the temp monitoring yet. Im 23 and my fiance is 32. We are just letting nature do its stuff and see what happens. Im so clucky lol. Have a great sunday everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!
    im 25 and my DH is 27, we've had 2 pregnancies but both ended in a m/c.

1st time i got pregnant on the pill- which was a complete suprise and the 2nd time i got pregnant the night of our wedding...both ended with the bubs dying around 6.5weeks...im in the process of waiting on tests to come back to show if there is any cause for both m/c...or if it is just 'bad luck'.

my DH and I have just opened a restaurant however it hasnt stopped us from wanting a baby ASAP!

im 10days post my d&c and we were told to wait atleast 1AF for emotional reasons...my 2nd pregnancy i got pregnant 2 weeks after my d&c...and as much as i respect the OB's request...emotionally im ready TTC now!...i mean i would co through 100s of mc if it meant i got a healthy bub!

so here i am on the journey with you all!!

baby dust for everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I'm new and fall into this category. Very excited/scared. Just came off the pill last week! Anyway thought i'd say hey.. Fingers crossed for everyone in here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! im a newbie to this site just thought id give it a go. My partner (22) and i (23) have been ttc for almost 2 1/2 years now. In Jan i was diognosed with PCOS and further tests discovered that one of my tubes is blocked due to a previous illness. I am currently on clomid but keep ovulating on the side that is blocked so it is getting extremely frustrating. im looking forward to getting to know you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies, I introduced myself earlier in the thread and then never came back (I find it really hard to even be on this site with the state i'm in) But I've just miscarried for the second time so off to the doctors on Tuesday to hopefully get some answers.

TSG - I just wanted to say I totally get how you feel...I'd much rather just keep trying even though its devastating every time I miscarry I feel the same feelings when my period comes so either way It hurts....All I want is a baby and the longer we dont try the further away my dream gets!

Thanks
    Reviews
    emzluvbub- so sorry to hear youve experienced a 2nd mc...they are horrible and i wouldnt wish them on ANYONE!!!

I just found out the other day my other sister-in-law is pregnant...and we would have been 2 weeks apart...craziness huh? my heart broke when i heard she was...ofcourse im happy for her cos i know theyve been trying for some time but it still a little too close to home and too soon for me...trying not to be selfish.

my GP couldnt find any reasons for my 2 mcs so we are back trying again EVERYDAY

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey,

I'm 20 and OH is 23. I am active in the TWW thread. OH and I have been TTC for over 12 months now actively but have not been using protection for over 2 years. I have a stupid doctor who thinks im young and isnt interested in trying to make me pregnant. Grrrr.

Hello and BFP to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    i'm still a newbie here. i'm 24 and been TTC for about a year and a half. fiance is 39. he already has two children. i have none. his first child - he was with his wife for about a year and a half before they conceived, and his second, took about a year and a half to conceive as well. so fingers crossed its our time soon.

at first we were just not using protection and i've never been on the pill. i've only been counting days and checking the timing for 3 months. as far as practicing goes, there's never a problem as we always practice during that time anyway. i think for this month coming up, we wont practice as often, just frequently when needed. see how that goes.

hopefully we get our soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys!

Just wanted to share my news!!!

IM PREGNANT !!!

Due in May 2011!!!