+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone sorry it's been a while, just updating my af has been all over the place in the last two months! Not sure what's going on but last time it 6 days late and it also was extremely painful and now I'm at 8 days late and I'm not feeling like it's coming anytime soon! Here's hoping it doesn't but I'm not holding my breath. Not having any other symptoms really, frequent urination maybe but could be because I'm on holidays so I have more oportunity to go haha. Hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    I'm Erin I'm 23, Dh 23 also. We've been TTC our first for 2 years now. I have PCOS (not on metformin or anything), have previously used clomid with no success.
    Not sure were to start - it really is hard work this TTC thing!!
    I have just started charting my BBT and trying to track when I O. My cycle is constantly out of whack and changing though so it makes it pretty hard!
    Best of luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg omg omg! According to the stick test I did this afternoon I'm pregnant!!!!! Hb won't believe it though! Grr wants me to do it again in the morning! And jenis trying to not get excited till the doctors comfirm it! Argh!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne24 View Post
    Omg omg omg! According to the stick test I did this afternoon I'm pregnant!!!!! Hb won't believe it though! Grr wants me to do it again in the morning! And jenis trying to not get excited till the doctors comfirm it! Argh!!

Woohoo... Exciting news.

I'm new here. I'm 23 from Sydney, NSW and TTC our first baby! Anyone else from Sydney NSW want to chat?

YummyMummy2010 is offline Miracle Clomid Baby Number One :-)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi thatgirlx i am also 23 and ttc #1 have been ttc for 6 months on clomid but no luck. I have pcos so again this is hard for us.

It's fun trying i guess but very very frustrating!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by YummyMummy2010 View Post
    hi thatgirlx i am also 23 and ttc #1 have been ttc for 6 months on clomid but no luck. I have pcos so again this is hard for us.

It's fun trying i guess but very very frustrating!!

Hi, are you from Sydney? If so, where abouts?

Yeah we have been trying for 10 months. During which I have suffered two miscarriages, hoping this next one is a sticky!

I never knew how hard it was to make a baby. very frustrating but I try not to get down about the whole situation.

Yeah it sure is fun trying - lol

Goodluck hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome new ladies

I also have pcos so I understand how hard it is, especially if you have long cycles like I do

Anne that's fantastic!

:Fingerscrossed: for everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies,

I have only posted on this site once before but I am always checking it to see how all of you are going.

I am currently on CD50... it's a long one! I was thinking I have had Cycle 1 - 53 days, Cycle 2 - 25 days and then this one CD50. But after reading in one of the forums about what you should class as a period...beginning to think maybe I should merge the first 2 cycles. I think this because the 'spotting' if you can call it that, between cycle 1 and 2 was nothing. I read that you shouldn't class it is AF if you don't need to use a tampon - I didn't, it was basically just brown discharge. If this is the case it means that my first cycle was 78 days long :-( and now still on CD50. On FF my first cycle worked it out as I O'd on CD65, so if I am to have another loooong cycle it means i have another 15 days til then!!! So I will continue my observations and doing my OPK's and see if something comes up.

What do you ladies think about AF and how you should class it? Any experiences would be great to hear!!!

And are many of you experiencing long cycles? If I have two longs cycles at almost 80 days each, can I go to the docs now and start discussing things with them?

Thanks ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amy1984 View Post
    And are many of you experiencing long cycles? If I have two longs cycles at almost 80 days each, can I go to the docs now and start discussing things with them?
    I would.

Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi miss88,

Im new on here too (and haven't mastered all the abrievations yet). My DH and I haven't started ttc yet.. i'm still coming round to the idea. I'm 23 and he's just turned 28. I'm really excited about the prospect of having a baby but worried at the same time. How are you going? When i think about it i can feel a bit overwelmed cos there is sooo much to consider! eek! hehe
    Last edited by Bekk; 30-04-2010 at 21:04.