+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Mel25,

Welcome aboard!

You'll get used to talking about things here that would never be a topic of conversation IRL. Mucous, cervixes, sexual positions, periods, you name it! There boundaries are pretty broad here!

Have fun and feel free to ask any questions, get excited or have a cry! We're all in the same boat!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi Ladies

hi ladies just wondering if i too can join this thread, iam 25yrs and trying to conceive our first baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi KCEE!

welcome aboard!

I'm 24 y/o and TTC #1 since Aug 09!

Hope your journey is a good and quick one!

YummyMummy2010 is offline Miracle Clomid Baby Number One :-)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KCEE View Post
    hi ladies just wondering if i too can join this thread, iam 25yrs and trying to conceive our first baby.
    Hi KCEE!!

I am 23 and trying to conceive my first bubba- have been ttc since October 2009. I am also taking Clomid to help conceive as I have PCOS and don't ovulate! I have had an ectopic pregnancy and two miscarriages in the past 12 months, but my partner and I are optimistic 2010 is our year! (well we hope so!!)

It's a long hard haul TTC but all the girls are LOVELY on here and any advise or chit chat you want they will always help!

Any questions just give me a tinkle xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Thought I might join this thread and share the journey of TTC. It's definitely an up and down one I believe. I'm 25 and my partner and I have decided to try for a baby. We decided late November - this is when I stopped the pill. My first cycle was around 55 days and had slight spotting for 6 days (not sure whether to class this as a period). The the next apparent cycle was 25 days following a new cycle which began with 6 days of AF and I am in now CD22. Wondering how many days will be in this cycle??? Only time will tell.

I am currently charting my temps, using OPK's, Maybe Baby and checking my CM, hoping it all comes together soon. I have found that I haven't ovulated yet... Also using Fertility Friend to put my results in and see what it says. It reckons that I did ovulate last cycle but my CM didn't say I was?

TTC is one hard job!!!

YummyMummy2010 is offline Miracle Clomid Baby Number One :-)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amy1984 View Post
    Hi All,

Thought I might join this thread and share the journey of TTC. It's definitely an up and down one I believe. I'm 25 and my partner and I have decided to try for a baby. We decided late November - this is when I stopped the pill. My first cycle was around 55 days and had slight spotting for 6 days (not sure whether to class this as a period). The the next apparent cycle was 25 days following a new cycle which began with 6 days of AF and I am in now CD22. Wondering how many days will be in this cycle??? Only time will tell.

I am currently charting my temps, using OPK's, Maybe Baby and checking my CM, hoping it all comes together soon. I have found that I haven't ovulated yet... Also using Fertility Friend to put my results in and see what it says. It reckons that I did ovulate last cycle but my CM didn't say I was?

TTC is one hard job!!!
    You're telling me!!!!
    We try our absolute hardest not to fall pregnant in our teens and then when we do want it, it becomes a challenge!! Such is life i guess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    so frustrated!!The last couple of months AF has come a day or two early and now its 2 days late!! yet test i did last nioght and tonight BFN's!! i dont feel any different so dont think i am just really annoyed its late and getting my hopes up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    DH and I were TTC for 2 years (we got married when I was 18), and after a couple of months without success (maybe 4 or so) a doctor overseas recommended he get his sperm tested. Everything came back normal. Since then we have lost 2 babies bcoz of miscarriages, and I am pregnant again now. We saw the HB on Monday which is great because in the past pregnancies there was never a HB to be seen. I was on Clomid for 2 months while I was TTC the one im preggo with now.

There are sooo many fertility tests available of which we've had:
    Sperm testing
    Pelvic Ultrasounds
    Annovulation Tests
    HSG
    Genetic Tests

Im 20 now, and hopeful that this one will be the one that stays (my sticky bean).... Good luck in your quest

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Wondered if I could join you guys?

I'm Rachael and I'm 23 years old. My husband and I are not *exactly* trying, but we're not really doing a whole lot to prevent either, and would be happy if a bub was to come along! Dh and I were certainly not planning on thinking about babies at the moment but over christmas I had a fairly major breat cancer scare. On top of that, I had some major problems with the pill i was on - including a possible chemical pregnancy (we will never know for sure). Anyway these things gave us a lot to think about - and since then I've come off the pill, am taking vitex to regulate my hormones and cycle, and dh and I are not taking any contraceptive precautions really.

Anyway, thats my story! I had a question I wanted to ask (hope its not too silly). I dont' want to temp at the moment as I know I will get really stressed about it, and because we're not *trying* trying. However, I would like to have some indicator as to when I ovulate. I get EWCM and the cramps. Do I ovulate after the EWCM is gone or drying up, or do I ovulate during EWCM?

For example I had two days of EWCM this month, and assumed I o'd on the first day of it as the EWCM was most abundant. However, I have heard that you o after the EWCM has gone, which woudl make me abotu 3 days less DPO than I think I am.

Thanks for listening to all this, its really great to have found a forum where people understand (And I'm sorry about this being a novel!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!. I'm Jetts, and 23 - been ttc for about 7 mths now. It's been a hell of a time though. My body is rather uncooperative - currently sitting on day 52, (...27, 35, 41, 51). B|.

Just started charting and everything (we didn't bother at first on the vague hope that things will sort themselves out :'D. They didn't.) - and will be back to the doctor's in a mth to see from there.

:'D.
    Last edited by infusing; 26-03-2010 at 13:05. Reason: grammar error.