+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, just wondering if you are all getting together? I am in lake macquarie bub is 8 weeks old so am looking for a mothers group rather than a play group. Would be great to start catching up with others of the same interests

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Playgroup

Hi )

We are starting our new playgroup this Friday 6th May 2011, and we will be located at the Globe Church building in Wallsend (at 55a Wentworth St, Wallsend). Anyone is welcome to join us, and we are looking forward to meeting some other mums and kids ) The playgroup is from 9:30am - 11:30am, and the cost is $2 per family (includes light morning tea). Kids from 0-5 are welcome... and their mums of course!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jojomummy View Post
    Hi, I'm going to be starting a playgroup very soon with a couple of other mums in the Wallsend area and we'd love other mums to join us. Let me know if you are interested, and I'll send you the details when we are up and running soon. Looks like it will be a Tuesday morning at this stage.
    HI... I would like to enquire about your playgroup as above. My daughter lives in cameron park and has 2 boys 16 mths and 6 mths. As she doesn't know anyone in the area she is stuck at home, i can see that she is starting to get into the depressed/bored mode. I am enquiring as she is quite shy and won't make the first moves should i say lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jojomummy View Post
    Hi )

We are starting our new playgroup this Friday 6th May 2011, and we will be located at the Globe Church building in Wallsend (at 55a Wentworth St, Wallsend). Anyone is welcome to join us, and we are looking forward to meeting some other mums and kids ) The playgroup is from 9:30am - 11:30am, and the cost is $2 per family (includes light morning tea). Kids from 0-5 are welcome... and their mums of course!
    Hi, r u still doing this group ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi nanny ree, yes we are still running playgroup in Wallsend at 55a Wentworth St on Friday mornings from 9:30am to 11:30am. It is run in a church building called Globe church. It is part of the playgroup NSW association. Your daughter and kids are more than welcome as we still have some space left. Most of us are in the same boat- we want to get out of the house and talk to some other mums, and give the kids something fun to do! She will fit right in! We just bring a piece of fruit to share at morning tea for the kids and the mums have a cuppa. You can contact me on 0403790606 if you need to.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mother's groups/ playgroups in Newcastle?

Hey NannyRee I live in Edgeworth and have a 4 month old baby boy. If your daughter would like to catch up with me I'm happy to introduce her to a new circle of mums or just me le t me know. Thx Angel

Thanks
    Reviews

And JoJomummy can I come along to your Friday groups?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaglitter View Post
    And JoJomummy can I come along to your Friday groups?
    Hi angelaglitter- yes you are welcome to come along we run with the school terms so have a break now until school goes back. Our first playgroup for 2013 is on Friday 1st Feb. See you then if you can make it

Thanks
    Reviews

Awesome. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,i live in edgeworth and have a 4 month old son, was just wondering if there are any mothers groups in the area. Would love to start meeting mums with little ones!! thanks