+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    julez19 is offline 2010 New Year's resolution is to finally collect on my fortunes from Nigeria... Suckers!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by two cheeky smurfs View Post
    Hi ladies do you mind if i join? for those that dont know me... My name is Lauren, im 25 and have 8 month old twins!
    and welcome You have twins!!! That's so cool...although Im sure at times you dont agree

Kar-- Im a worrier too so dont worry She will love it Im sure and you will too I agree with He, send her slowly at first and it will grow to be something she will look forward to

He-- 3 hours of travelling!!! I hate travelling for any longer then 10 minutes, I nearly exploded driving here from Melbourne, it just seemed to take forever (did you get Im not a good traveller? :P)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    me n he- They are good today!! having a bit of trouble getting Lucas down for his nap though as he's rather be up playing!!

What are you up to today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by julez19 View Post
    and welcome You have twins!!! That's so cool...although Im sure at times you dont agree
    thaks hun!! yeah somedays i may not agree but i wouldnt have it anyother way!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    julez, today its gonna take me 2hrs just to get to work as i have to drop coop off. gonna be a crazy afternoon. right now i have coop in the bath cleaning my walls . gotta teach them young i say. might get him to vacuum next i think as he enjoys doing that even though i would prefer him not to touch it as my last one broke from him using it all the time.

lauren, the twins are getting so big now. just looking at their pics on fb, they have grown oh so much. its amazing how much they can grow in a year and they arent even there yet. i hate it when they fight sleep. coop did that last night. in the end, i let him play while i pretended to be asleep. today i got work. start at 4pm and finish at 10pm. hopefully finish earlier though as really dont feel like working tonight. didnt get much sleep last night as i was on here til just after 1am with a few girls

julez19 is offline 2010 New Year's resolution is to finally collect on my fortunes from Nigeria... Suckers!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by me n he View Post
    julez, today its gonna take me 2hrs just to get to work as i have to drop coop off. gonna be a crazy afternoon. right now i have coop in the bath cleaning my walls . gotta teach them young i say. might get him to vacuum next i think as he enjoys doing that even though i would prefer him not to touch it as my last one broke from him using it all the time.

lauren, the twins are getting so big now. just looking at their pics on fb, they have grown oh so much. its amazing how much they can grow in a year and they arent even there yet. i hate it when they fight sleep. coop did that last night. in the end, i let him play while i pretended to be asleep. today i got work. start at 4pm and finish at 10pm. hopefully finish earlier though as really dont feel like working tonight. didnt get much sleep last night as i was on here til just after 1am with a few girls

LOL, I do that too, my boys can clean windows like nothing I have ever seen and my eldest can cook to a degree, I say to him "one day you are going to make a great wife " But I think you cant teach them early enough, when I met my OH he was "washing" his clothes in the bath tub with a golf club and hanging them on the line and hosing them down Luckily my LO rarely fights sleep but when he does god help this house, he will fight until and sometimes even after his eyes are closed....so annoying Thats a huge day! you are going to be loving your bed tonight I dare say, how was Coop?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    coop is pretty good today but being a bit of a terror. my bathroom now represents a water park. he is in a cold bath as he wont let me put warm water in there the silly silly child he is. none the less though, he is happy. i am just sitting outside the bathroom so i dont get wet with lappy

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls, how are we all today? thought I had better revive this before it completely died Day off He!!! whoo hoo! Grabbing a book and heading to the beach? Im cleaning...whoo hoo (not) my sister and her two girls are coming down today for a week so I guess I should do something, going to do the start of the school year shop next week with 3 kids, two of which HATE shopping so wish me luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey julez, no beach for me today. have really bad cramping atm from period so will be staying indoors as i got alot of washing etc to finish today so my bathroom is empty from clothing.

sounds like you got a very busy week happening. mine is gonna be quite busy next week. i got work in the office tomorrow to thursday, then i got maccas on monday, tuesday(which i have hopefully given away) and friday and saturday overnights. had to give one shift away at least otherwise i would just be too exhausted and esp as it really makes me tired for the office.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies!!!im going back to study this year so its going to be a busy year!!! looking forward to it but also a bit nervous!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    he-- sounds like you have a busy week too! you have jobs? sorry Im a bit slow :P washing sounds as fun as a period two overnight shifts a week sounds exhausting to me and I dont even work

two-- what are you going back to study? Smurfs going to daycare? They will love it And they have each other so that will be a comfort to them.

AFM- Just took James and my nieces to the park, oh and I let my niece "hold" one of my hermit crabs, was awesome....until it bit her Bloody thing wouldnt let go either!