+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    julez19 is offline 2010 New Year's resolution is to finally collect on my fortunes from Nigeria... Suckers!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So he's home Thursday?! That's exciting, only one more sleep Hopefully you arent as tired this time so you can enjoy your little man as much as you can

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep julie, weekends with my family sure do suck. I love spending time with my sister and mum but never get to without my brothers whom I could live without sometimes... I didn't know you were on the coast, though you have probably said it and I just didn't pay attention lol.

Yay Bec, you must be sp excited about coop coming home tomorrow. Is it still one night a week? Do you know if/when that might increase?

I am peeved off right now, cause Jake is home sick I went and bought a tag junior for him (have been wanting one for him for ages anyway to help entertain him when I have to do uni stuff), but anyways, I only have one of those mini laptops and I can't download the software for the books onto this computer. so now I have to wait till I visit someone who will let me use their computer. How annoying! I am also meant to have an inspection today, but as we are both sick I haven't done a full on clean just the usual. I mean it's not too bad but I usually like to have it cleaner so now I am paranoid they will say something. I just wanna crawl back into bed...

julez19 is offline 2010 New Year's resolution is to finally collect on my fortunes from Nigeria... Suckers!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hey Supa, I was supposed to have a house inspection last Thursday and Im like you so I cleaned the place until it gleamed only for them not to show up at all So I called them and the stupid real estate agent tells me "because of xmas she forgot and she would call me the next day" obviously I havent heard from her since but Im over caring To distract them from the house you should cough really loudly when you answer the door in your oldest PJ's and then go "oh, I have been so ill with the super contagious Swine Flu that I completely forgot " Hope you guys are feeling better soon, yup Im on the Coast....not enjoying the weather as much as I would if I didnt have to walk everywhere

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    afternoon girls.

thats no good your feeling well tegan. hope you and jake recover very quickly.

my last house inspection my house was trashed. i didnt realise it was an actual inspection but none the less, they just told me to tidy up and that was that but might be different as i am in govt housing, not in a rental

as for coop coming home, its still one night which is thursday but in feb when i start my new parenting program, he will be home on monday and tuesday nights and i drop him back off at daycare on wednesdays. after a month or so of doing that, might see if he can stay sunday nights as well or something as i dont do the overnight shifts at maccas anymore which is a relief. might help me get back into a proper sleep mode again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well little one is in bed, and I feel a little more alive, so hopefully we are past the worst of it. And after stressing about the stupid inspection they didn't turn up or bother to call or anything.

I hear you about the walking, I walked like to the corner store and it was too hot for me...

That is so exciting for you bec!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    hope you guys are definately over the worst of being sick. i hate being sick. so glad coop rarely gets sick these days.

yeah, i cant wait til tomorrow but gonna be so exhausted i think. its gonna be a full on day at work tomorrow as hopefully our scanner is fixed otherwise i am gonna be oh so bored and wish i could be at home rather than work. time goes so slow when nothing to do.

this heat is an absolute killer. i cant wait til it cools down. might even head down to teh pool on sunday and take a book with me depending on how hot it is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by supa_star323 View Post
    Well little one is in bed, and I feel a little more alive, so hopefully we are past the worst of it. And after stressing about the stupid inspection they didn't turn up or bother to call or anything.

I hear you about the walking, I walked like to the corner store and it was too hot for me...

That is so exciting for you bec!!!
    How annoying is it when they do that?! Although Im sure you would be quite happy Glad to hear you two are feeling better now

he--- hopefully tomorrow goes quick for you and you have things to do to keep you occupied, not enough to exhaust you though Will be envying you sunday! that's my idea of relaxing, anywhere with a book

Thanks
    Reviews
    julez, normally sunday is the day i sleep all day from working from 10pm sat night til 6am on sunday. that wont be happening anymore thank goodness. more than likely i will just stay home and do house work and relax with a few drinks i think but i dunno. dont really like drinking on sundays as i have work on monday but its really the only chance to me to chillax as i work every other day in the week. might even bring coop kiddie pool upstairs and fill that up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by me n he View Post
    julez, normally sunday is the day i sleep all day from working from 10pm sat night til 6am on sunday. that wont be happening anymore thank goodness. more than likely i will just stay home and do house work and relax with a few drinks i think but i dunno. dont really like drinking on sundays as i have work on monday but its really the only chance to me to chillax as i work every other day in the week. might even bring coop kiddie pool upstairs and fill that up
    Take the pool upstairs!! Just grab a towel or 10, I used to drag all the outdoor things inside if it was too hot outside, the kids loved it and so did I My OH is working tonight so Im here alone...well not alone but void of anyone that can talk back and I understand them, might have to watch a movie or something...nothing left to read, must have too much time on my hands

Thanks
    Reviews
    i hate having too much time on my hands. cant wait til coop comes home full time. sick of constantly feeling lonely, sick of working so much. will be good to be mum again.

yeah, i am not too worried about my carpet getting ruined as its getting ripped up sometime(hopefully soon) and either lino or floor boards will be going into my loungeroom. depends when the housing department have a chance to do it. the carpet has been ruined from coop and also from our dog when she was with us.