+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    julez19 is offline 2010 New Year's resolution is to finally collect on my fortunes from Nigeria... Suckers!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    yup rum is my choice of poison Late nights on bubhub huh? seen the "leftovers" of one of your nights on here yeah OH went back to work today so we have to get back into the early morns too...not looking forward to them I tells ya

Hi Kayla!! Welcome to this hope to be popular thread I too was hoping you would find us in here
    Last edited by julez19; 11-01-2010 at 21:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    me n he - E is one week off 6 months, she's been on solids for about 3 weeks now and is LOVING them!

julez - I am not a morning person I tell you! DH gets up at 4 to start work and I hate it.

AFU - I've had a big day, and last night was a big night although I didn't drink but it was fun watching DH get silly!

julez19 is offline 2010 New Year's resolution is to finally collect on my fortunes from Nigeria... Suckers!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ellenandmum--watching someone else drunk is half the fun and you dont get a hangover I lurve it although Im quite partial to a drink or two myself, cant wait for my "new years do over" party as I didnt drink or eat anything for 2 days because I got a bad virus so I watched the shenanigans although I started the new year off 3 kilos lighter then the day before :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by julez19 View Post
    yup rum is my choice of poison Late nights on bubhub huh? seen the "leftovers" of one of your nights on here yeah OH went back to work today so we have to get back into the early morns too...not looking forward to them I tells ya
    leftovers of one of my nights. well def wouldnt be weekends as i am busy working away but now i have changed my shifts to do 4pm to 10pm on friday and sat nights so maybe a sat night in the future i shall be on with a few lol. yes, i will never drink like i did a few weeks ago, that was the worst hangover ever and i didnt start feeling normal again until at least the tuesday when i was already back at work. no wonder why i never do anything on nye but doing it on new years day, thats even worse i believe

Quote Originally Posted by elleandmum View Post
    me n he - E is one week off 6 months, she's been on solids for about 3 weeks now and is LOVING them!

AFU - I've had a big day, and last night was a big night although I didn't drink but it was fun watching DH get silly!
    ahhh watching others get silly on booze. can be quite amusing but rather boring at times. i did that at my work xmas do last year. stupid me left my stupid wallet(and other things i wanted and needed at home) and didnt really feel up to drinking wine as thats just vomit worthy and same with beer. gross

Thanks
    Reviews
    He n Me-- Late nights Friday and Sat huh? Sounds like a good way to stay out of trouble

ASM-- not much is happening here yet, toilet training seems to be taking forever!!! I cant wait for the day I never have to hear "got another poo mum" while James points at his backside I'm also organizing school stuff for Nathan...yep, that's fun too(not) and waiting for my brother to get here, might go to the beach or something so will be thinking of you all while I burn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls. I am so happy to be home and in my own space after spendign the weekend with the family. The lies that everyone thinks no one else can see just drove me insane and I couldn't wait to get out. I have decided that even though they are my family, I perhaps don't have to make the effort so often, especially when they don't.

Hello to anyone new, and hope you all had a great start to the week.

How is everyone today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi Supa, weekends with family can suck huh? I have a family member that lurves to lie and is dumb enough to think we all can't see through his bs, so whenever I got the chance to call him out on it I did so I havent seen him in 12 months

ASM- Im great, my brother came down for the day which is always great, went to Tallebudgera which was cool and to Palm Beach for lunch and my LO slept all the way through

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    finished work and just waiting for dinner before i catch me bus home for the night.

so excited. only 2 more sleeps til monkey comes home for the night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by me n he View Post
    finished work and just waiting for dinner before i catch me bus home for the night.

so excited. only 2 more sleeps til monkey comes home for the night
    yay for you He!!! You will have an awesome time I bet, especially cuddles

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah i cant wait julez. will be exciting. i hope i am not utterly exhausted like i was last week though. i crashed when i made coop crash at 7:30pm. was so exhausted from working that day.