Thanks
    Reviews
    Kimnus I'm 25 in sep aswell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly2010 View Post
    Hi can I join?
    I'm 24 and dh is 29 we have dd 18 months.
    I live in melb and the suburb I live in has a lot of older mums I've yet to meet one under 30. Would be nice to talk to mums my age!
    I know what you mean I was the youngest in my mothers group by 10 years!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Polly2010 View Post
    Kimnus I'm 25 in sep aswell!
    Yeah I am 25 on the 16th!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, Im new to BubHub, so thought Id try n jump in somewhere....Im Ruby(29) mum of 3, DD(13), DS1(9) and DS2(3), about to go back to work which I am VERY excited about and we are from little old Adelaide

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey! My names mandie im 24 and am a mum of 2 soon to be 3... i have a boy 4 a girl 2 and half and my next is a boy due in 7 weeks... am new to the site, am hoping it will help me to make some new friends =) I live out west of sydney! so anyone out there? =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys. I'm not new to Bubhub, but haven't posted in ages. I'm trying this again for the 3rd time lol.
    Anywho I'm Courtney, single mumma to Bindi, 4 in October.
    I'm in Brisbane and work at the reject shop.
    Let's see if I can actually keep up this time haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi to all the newbies in this thread and to you Court

I haven't posted in here for a while, I think the thread kind of died lol. I'll re introduce myself, I'm Jo, 22 I have 2 boys, 3.5 and 22 months and a DSS 3.5, and Currently TTC I Live in Brissy and am A SAHM..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Jo, again (hehe) and to everyone else!
    I'm so hopeless with these threads.

Jo I didn't know you were in Brissy? I remember you from the short time I was an active forum member back when I first had bub, I think. Or maybe it was from my repeat attempts at attending the threads.
    Good luck TTC hun.

I took Bindi Boo to the EKKA on Friday. Spent, no, wasted so much money. But hey that's what the EKKA is for right? Still, Boo seemed to have a good time and I did too.
    In other news my car is nearly on the road again. It looks like a complete bogan mobile right now, as it's silver but has white front guards and bumper and a red bonnet as I got those parts cheap at the wreckers. Luckily the paint I've ordered is in so just need to collect it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Court - I remember you too Yep I'm in Loganholme on the South Side. We went to the Ekka on people's day, never ever ever again. Also wasted alot of money, the kids had fun, but the crowds were ridiculous, def put me off for a few more years I'm sure once your car gets a revamp it's going to look like a sexy mobile!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yea, I would never go on peoples day! Yuck! Luckily when I went the crowds weren't that bad, still not sure if I want to make it an every year thing. Don't know how my parents did that with 3 of us. o_O.
    My car will turn heads, that's for sure haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I have been a part of this forum for a while but rearly post. Hopefully that will change now

I'm Courtney, almost 23. I have 2 little ones with my hubby, Lexie is 3.5 yo and Zeke is 16 months.

Looking forward to chatting with you all