+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kimnus - I know I don't know you but just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear that that's happening to you I really hope things get better for you and hope that you are little Lachlan are safe. He is such a cutie btw!

MagicalLeopluradon - Enjoy your shopping trip!

AFM - Nothing exciting on the agenda for me today, maybe some sleep! Bugalugs is asleep in her cot atm (unusual for her, she seems to always want to be in my arms or at least asleep in the same room as us) which is grat because I really want her to get used to her own sleeping space but I feel like I'm walking in and checking on her every 10 minutes or so just to check that she's breathing!! Tell me I'm not crazy and everyone does this during the first few weeks! Paranoid much?! :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    mum2bugalugs - thanks for your comments. I to used to go in and check on Lachlan to see if he was breathing, but I soon stopped doing it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kim - Thanks heaps, we've had alot of stress since we got together, DD1 has a different father so he got an instant family and we had DD2 only a year after being together (she was born a year after, pregnant after 3 months). I love him and I know he loves me but we've had a really rough trot into married life, I really don't think we could have dealt with anything more complicated, I just hope we make it through. But it certainly leaves me in some uncertain situations sometimes, just not knowing what the future might hold.

AFM - Well we were approved of our house and land, seeing the agent Wednesday to pick tiles/colours/kitchen/bath and house plan, very exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dargon Fly - I know what you mean I too on occasion have been put in situations where I am not sure what to do either. I am hoping that we can make it through these situations and that we can bring our families closer together

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicalLeopluradon View Post
    Where bouts in Brissy are you? Im at Runcorn, DS1's Dad is in the army too, based at Enoggera.
    I am in Keperra, hoping to move soon but not sure where to just yet. Where abouts is Runcorn? Sorry, I'm a bit of a newbie to the area and don't get out much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Morning Ladies,

Welcome Mum2Bugalugs & NicAndStu, I'm Jo, 23 in a few months, I have 2 boys, 3 & 18months. We live in Loganholme(south of Brisbane)

Sweetums - I hope your son is back to himself, it's hard when you have 2 especially at nap time, me 3 yr doesn't nap anymore, so when I put DS2 down for a nap it is a mission to keep him quite so he doesn't wake his brother.

Liddy - Hope buying the land went smooth for use. I know how you feel on the feeling lost part, sometimes i feel like i dont really have a purpose, i've been down alot lately but i'm starting to get better.

Becki - Sounds like you have an awesome week/weekend planned. Will prob catch up with you sometime after Easter, things are pretty busy here also and both the boys are sick I will have t come round to yours when we get A new car!

Kimnus - I dont know you well, but sorry to read the sistuation between you and your DH, I hope things really improve. Goodluck at the gym, try keep your motivation up, if you can get a gym buddy it really helps

AFM - Both my boys are pretty sick at the moment, K is starting to feel better, but it's just starting to hit A now, my stepson Decklan had the same thing when he visited last wknd, it took a week to hit K, so I though they were gunna be okay, oh well. We also had a trip to the hospital A few days ago, A and K were outside playing and A fell off the window ledge and got a nasty cut that needed a couple of stitches, but it is almost healed now. Been busy getting our house in order, we moved in a month ago, but I had stuff still with my ex and my DP still had stuff to get from his parents but we did that all yesterday so our house is actually looking more like a home. Just cleaning and organizing today, theres alot to do, if the kids get worse then i'll have to make a trip to the doctors aswell, hopefully they are better by Easter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blueboys - Thanks for the kind words. Yeah I am trying to keep the motivation up, I have booked personal training sessions so that it will keep the motivation up. I have a really good trainer and it doesn't hurt that he is really hot lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Kimnus - PT is great, I used to it before I fell pregnant with DS2 they really do keep you motivated! and yes the hotness is a great bonus

MagicalLeopluradon is offline Shun the non believer shunnnn shunnnnnn
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon ladies, been a week since I popped in....

Been pretty busy seeing Seb's Dad, seeing Mum, went clubbing on the weekend was such a big night, Easter, seeing friends etc, getting my house in order....Seb's Dad stayed the night last night they are getting on really well which is good, we are taking Seb to the Thomas Railway this weekend he is going to love it, just staying home today, have had a really productive morning - finally finished the boys rooms, tidied up my room, cleaned the washing machine and dryer as they were feral. I cut loose the guy I had been seeing sort of, he was just really pushy, obsessive, already controlling GAH men.

Kimnus - Thanks sweetie, it has been hard and I do have feelings left for him but it is getting easier every day, the past few weeks have been pretty good actually, he still hasn't really made much of an effort to see Harley but yeah see what happens there. And same goes for you, if you ever want to talk im always here

Mum2Bugalugs - Haha yeah thats normal, I used to be so paranoid about my boys as newborns when they were asleep, I checked on them constantly. Runcorn, it's in Brisbane about 5 minutes from Mt Gravatt?

Dragon Fly - Hope your doing ok sweetie

BlueBoys - Hey sweetie how ya doing? Still have to come round n c u, might have to make it next week now GAH as im busy the next 2 days. So much to catch up on! When do you get your new car? Hope you are all feeling better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bec

Things have been going ok with everything, had a bit of a break down as I found out DH was messaging a friend of mine without my knowledge, but my friend says there is nothing going on between them...but I don't know or understand why they are messaging each other.