+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I just found this thread and thought I would join in.

I'm Nicole, 26, from Melbourne and have a 10 week old son named Archer .

Me 26 - DP 27
    DS 04/02/2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Nicole and congrats on the baby boy

MagicalLeopluradon is offline Shun the non believer shunnnn shunnnnnn
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls

Hope everyone had a great weekend, Saturday morning I went round to Mum's for a bit then in the afternoon I met Seb's Dad at a birthday party that Seb was going to, had a good time, then yesterday I met Seb's Dad at the shops and we had breakie and did some shopping, and in the afternoon went round to Mum's and had afternoon tea with my Nana. Today I am just having a home day, I was up for hours last night organizing all the boys toys, the toyroom (aka garage) is really looking good now, should be finished in a few days I hope. Seb is feeling alot better now too, have to take him back to the doctors tomorrow though.

So what are everyones plans for the long weekend? I have such a busy week, but Saturday night im going clubbing wooooooo with my sis, her mates, some of my mates, Seb's Dad and his girlfriend and the new guy I have been seeing should be a good night, the boys and I are crashing at Mum's though because the next morning is Easter lol gonna be wrecked.

Dragon Fly - Thanks sweetie, Seb has slept thro the last 2 nights thank god so the anti-b's must have kicked in! And yea Mr Loser alright hey f@cking hate him. Crossing my fingers for you that the tests come back all good, cant believe it is nearly Jades birthday!!!! Hope you are all doing ok xx

Mum2Bugalugs - Hey and welcome Im Bec, 25 and have two boys who are 13.5 months and just turned 2. Where bouts in Brissy are you? Im at Runcorn, DS1's Dad is in the army too, based at Enoggera.

Sweetums19 - I wonder why your DS has been making those noises? Silly boy hehe things kids do hey. Oooh course sounds good and have fun playing the flute I never got into anything like that.

NicAndStu - Hey, welcome! Im Bec, 25 and have two boys who are 13.5 months and just turned 2. I Love the name Archer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to Mum2bugalugs and Nicole I'm Lydia, 22, from Perth, I have 2 little girls, Jade (3 on friday) and Lily nearly 20 months.

Sweetums - Aww didn't realise your boy was similar age to my girl. Sorry to hear about the speech therapy Hope that all improves for you.

Kim - How are things going??

Becki - Friday night sounds awesome, have fun!! My plans are.. friday i'm making Jade's cake, having big family breakfast at mum's, saturday is Jade's party, Sunday, I pick up dave from airport and probably see his dad's side of family, monday and tuesday.. not sure yet. It's going to be flat out as of Thursday for me. So next few days i'm pottering around cleaning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liddy - I will so excited! Sounds like your gonna be busy busy! I hope Jade has a great birthday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lydia - Things...well how can I put this...well I found some messages on DH phone (they were old) from the girl he cheated on me with. I can not express how I am feeling right now.

Bec - My plans for the long weekend are going to the Sydney Easter Show on Friday, Saturday meeting up with some friends, Sunday having a lazy day and Monday going to my parents for a Easter lunch.

My little man is also sick. He has got his first cold

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kim - I'm so sorry hun, you deserve better. DH and I don't have a good marriage either, he hasn't cheated but he has been physical and very verbally abusive towards me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning

Well im off to Mum's this morning, our usual Tuesday shopping & lunch, I need to get the boys easter presents and also some more of those alphabet play mats for their playroom and some more toy storage tubs. Too many toys! Then Seb's Dad is coming over at 2 and is staying the night.

Kimnus - Sounds like a nice weekend you have planned! I cant imagine how you would be feeling, well I can to some point after everything exDP put me through but he didnt cheat, you are a very strong woman. And I hope your DS feels better soon the poor thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning!

Becki - Enjoy you lunch and shopping with your mum, I want to do an easter egg hunt with the girls so need to organise that too. Kids have so many toys hey, I did a huge clean out just recently, because I know Jade will get stuff for her birthday so we will need more room again lol.

AFM - Just cleaning again today, other then that feeling abit lost with life at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Fly View Post
    Kim - I'm so sorry hun, you deserve better. DH and I don't have a good marriage either, he hasn't cheated but he has been physical and very verbally abusive towards me.
    I am so sorry that you are in this type of relationship. I have been in that type of relationship before I met DH. My x used to share me around his friends too. I wasn't strong enough to get out of it on my own my now DH got me out of it...but I so wish I did it on my own. If you need to talk or anything we are all here for you

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalLeopluradon View Post
    Morning

Well im off to Mum's this morning, our usual Tuesday shopping & lunch, I need to get the boys easter presents and also some more of those alphabet play mats for their playroom and some more toy storage tubs. Too many toys! Then Seb's Dad is coming over at 2 and is staying the night.

Kimnus - Sounds like a nice weekend you have planned! I cant imagine how you would be feeling, well I can to some point after everything exDP put me through but he didnt cheat, you are a very strong woman. And I hope your DS feels better soon the poor thing.
    I hope you have a great day today. It sounds like Seb's dad is getting really involved into his life. You see so many father's not doing that.

I hear so many young women in bad relationships, it really makes me think that we get into serious relationships too young. Even though I know I wouldn't give up my son for the world.

AFM: DH took the car today (he said last night he didn't want to take his motorbike), so I am at home with nothing to do. I have a mountain of washing to do but it looks really overcast, but I have a dryer so I don't really have an excuse. I have really got a health kick at the moment as I have a bit of weight to lose, so I went to the gym yesterday and I am going again today...I wonder how long this will last.