+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    MagicalLeopluradon is offline Shun the non believer shunnnn shunnnnnn
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning

Well had a good day yesterday, went to Mum's and we went out to lunch and went shopping, had to get my stat dec signed for child support as well. Today just staying home, im so tired, with Seb being sick I havent had alot of sleep. Just put the boys down for a nap and im going to have one soon I think.

Kimnus - I wish mine would arrive on time to, I got the depo shot last August and I was bleeding every day from when I got until December 25th! Then since the start of this year I think I have had like 7 AF's, last one seemed to be ok so im hoping they are finally getting back to normal!

Sweetums - Thanks sweetie, think the anti-biotics have kicked in, he seems a bit better. Nawwww clingy bubba, is she teething?

Jo - Sweet sounds good, will organize with you over the next few days. I still cant believe you were in a car accident, you will have to fill me in, so glad you are all ok.

Liddy - Love the new pics of Lily on FB and sounds like you have had a productive couple of days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bec - Yeah shes been teething since around 2months, but now its getting worse, tonnes of saliva, been chewing on anything and everything, and me when she feeds, god it hurts alot lol. She bitting down alot harder so i assume her teeth will pop through soon. DS teethed early aswell.

AFM, well Ive actually been able to do a little bit of cleaning, and dishes lol. DD is not crying as much when DP holds her, which is good for me, and him, makes him feel like she loves him again :P. Well gtg, DD is needing a feed. ttyl.

MagicalLeopluradon is offline Shun the non believer shunnnn shunnnnnn
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sweetums - Nawww poor bubba. Hope those teeth come thro soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sweetums - Lachlan is teething as well not fun hey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kimnus -Def not, and harder this time round as I FF fed DS, so I hope DD isnt a big bitter. Hope our kiddies get there teeth through soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I FF Lachlan as well. I hope that they come through soon too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls,

Sorry been so busy the last few days haven't had a chance to post

Becki - Sorry the boys have been keeping you up at night, poor thing, hope you recover soon. I read about mr.loser on fb too, it's so pathetic you and your boys deserve better. I've been slack with my photo taking, haven't done any professional shots recently, hopefully around Jade's birthday I can get some great shots again.

Kim & Sweetums - Ekk teething, my 19 month old still doesn't have all of her teeth, she still has 9 more to get, she can get pretty horrendous when teething so I feel your pain

AFM - Had a full on few days, thankfully next few days are going to be abit quieter before the busy easter and birthday weekend. DH had his sperm test done yesterday so we will get those results back soon, crossing fingers all looks well. Looked and picked a block yesterday just in the process of all that now, so crossing fingers all goes through nicely. Girls have been running me off my feet, but they're good, Jade is excited about her birthday.
    Anyways best be off, hope you've all had a good weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

New to bubhub and hoping you don't mind if I join in on this thread!

I'm 21 and just had a beautiful baby girl 2 and a half weeks ago. DF is in the army and we're living in north Brissy atm.

Looking forward to getting to know a few other 20 something mums from around the place

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Mum2Bugalugs. Glad to see another person joining this thread. It can get a bit dead sometimes. I'm 21 too(22 next month) and also live North Brissy, more towards inner north/ferny grove way. Gratz on your new bundle of joy.

Dragon Fly - Fingers crossed for those results. DS's bday is in July, and I'm more excited about it then him, cant wait to throw him a party. He doesn't understand the bday concept yet, he cant talk and in the process of speech therapy. Hope your girls bday goes well.

AFM, well I'm a tad stressed, DS won't stop screaming and grunting and making clicking noises that are just SOOO annoying. He always screams when I put DD down for a nap, so half the time she doesn't get to go for one and gets really overtired and cranky, so I hope DS stops with all these noises soon. We have completely stopped DS from playing the xbox, he has gotten to addicted to it and dependent on it to keep him entertained. His not happy about it so we are forever hiding the xbox control off him so he cant see it and want games. And Ive also began to play the flute lol, I played a bit in high school, so DP bought me one a couple of years ago and recently I started playing it. Altho DD doesn't seem to like it lol. I was planning on going back to work in about 6months, but tbh I don't know where I will be living(we are currently working out to get a bigger place, and there's too many domestics, and neighbors all hate each other so there's always yelling, screaming etc we don't want to get involved or bought into it) or just our overall general situation. So I've decided I'm going to do an online course. Don't know what course yet, but Ill find something lol. Well I better go, got dishes to do and cleaning before I get dinner started, so I better do it now while DD is having a nap with DP. ttyl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome mum2bugalugs. My name is Kim and I am 24 with a beautiful 5 month old son named Lachlan. Congrats on your beautiful girl.

Sweetums - I am currently studying at the moment. I am doing an online cert 4 in Community Service Work and I am doing that through OTEN.