+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Bec,
    Thanks for the invite into here. I had no idea it existed. Haven't been on BH much lately.
    For those who don't know me my name is Danni and I am a 26 year old mummy from Western Sydney. I have a gorgeous (almost 2 year old) boy and another little bubby on the way, Due Sept.
    Bec - I'm so glad that things are starting to work out for you. Jake didn't start walking until 15 months and still does everything in his own time. Typical male

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,
    I'll introduce myself for those who don't know me..My name is Lydia, i'm 22 years old, married with 2 little girls, Jade is 3 next week and Lily is 19 months. We are in Perth.

Becki - I'm glad you're happy in your new apartment! Can't believe how quickly the boys are growing up. Don't wish for Harley to walk, 2 toddlers running around equals insanity lol!!!!

AFM - Well i'm busy organising some plans for Jade's party next week, thinking we're gunna do a Dora theme, since she loves it so much. I'm picking up all her cake supplies next Thursday, doing a number 3 cake, hopefully it turns out ok! Other then that we're in the process of buying a house and land package, on Saturday we're going to pick a block, just hoping it all goes through ok, so that means we will be in our own place in 10-11 months time. (currently at the in-laws). Still been ttc #3 having tests done at the moment, my tests came back fine just waiting on DH's.. unsure how I feel part of me wants to search all avenues the other part wants to just accept i'll only have my 2 girls, which i'm beginning to feel happy about anyways, so just sort of letting things happen as they should at the moment.

How is everybody else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Danni

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning all!

ML-must be so liberating to be out of such a relationship! And to have found a sweet guy. I can understand u not wanting to rush into anything. If he us the right guy though things will work out even when taking it slow.
    I love flat pack furniture!!! I love watching Df try to put it together, get frustrated watching him do it for an hour, tell him to bugger off and put it together myself in 5 minutes! Gotta love how guys think they can do everything without the instructions!

I thought I would go crazy with nothing to do while it's school holidays. But I've actually enjoyed getting up and not having to race out the door for swimming, playgroups.
    I wish they still did mums and bubs movies though, cos I would like to break up the week a bit. Instead we wander around the shopping centers to wear him out a bit! Plus I need the exercise. Although chasing after Ds is starting to be hard work. I dint know how I'm going to cope closer to due date!

For now it's lots of playschool and giggle and hoot. I really hope this weather improves!!!

MagicalLeopluradon is offline Shun the non believer shunnnn shunnnnnn
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kimnus - Thanks sweetie, well we aren't officially dating yet, I met him through a friend I went to school with, we have been talking/texting for a few weeks and met him last week and he came round for a play date the other day with his daughter who is 1 (1 month younger than Harley) seeing him again this week I think not sure yet, im scared at the same time because I dont want to rush into anything. But yeah he seems really nice, and has the most amazing tats mmmm lol

Kuddles - No probs hun! Are you finding out the sex this time? So exciting! Thanks hun, the first few weeks were so hard but it's getting easier. He still tells me he loves me and misses me but he will never change. Seb walked at 14.5 months so it wouldnt suprise me if Harley takes a bit longer haha.

Liddddddy - hello my love! Thanks hunni I know they grow up way too quick, cant believe Jade is 3 next week eeeeek a Dora party will be so cute, cant wait to see all the piccies! Awwww buying a house that is awesome, congrats!

One of THOSE mums - Thanks hun, it feels awesome but at the same time also weird? Sometimes I have my moments and I think about our time together and then I think why are you doing this to yourself look how he treated you. But yes thats what I think, if he is the right guy he will be understanding, he seems that way and also had a bad relationship as well. OMG yes guys never use instructions lol ahhhh I remember being pregnant with a bub wayyyy to well, DS1 was only 3 months old when I found out I was pregnant, I was so exhausted because my body still hadn't recovered lol

AFM - Well taking Seb to the doctors this afternoon, he woke up last night crying and was hot, gave him panadol ended up sleeping with him and now he has this weird rash on his feet, a bit of the bottom of his legs and a few marks on his neck, sigh. Hope it isn't anything serious

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone and welcome kuddles

I'll introduce myself just in case some of you don't know who I am. My name is Kim and I am married (which is a little rocky at the moment) and I have a beautiful 5 month old boy name Lachlan that is full of surprises! And looking to TTC number 2 towards the end of the year.

LOL the flat pack furniture. As I am usually at home when it comes I get excited and say "this will be easy to put together" but DH usually come home to find it all over the house and me sitting on the floor trying to work out which part goes where lol Then he tells me to put everything down and walk away while he puts it together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicalLeopluradon View Post
    Kimnus - Thanks sweetie, well we aren't officially dating yet, I met him through a friend I went to school with, we have been talking/texting for a few weeks and met him last week and he came round for a play date the other day with his daughter who is 1 (1 month younger than Harley) seeing him again this week I think not sure yet, im scared at the same time because I dont want to rush into anything. But yeah he seems really nice, and has the most amazing tats mmmm lol

Kuddles - No probs hun! Are you finding out the sex this time? So exciting! Thanks hun, the first few weeks were so hard but it's getting easier. He still tells me he loves me and misses me but he will never change. Seb walked at 14.5 months so it wouldnt suprise me if Harley takes a bit longer haha.

Liddddddy - hello my love! Thanks hunni I know they grow up way too quick, cant believe Jade is 3 next week eeeeek a Dora party will be so cute, cant wait to see all the piccies! Awwww buying a house that is awesome, congrats!

One of THOSE mums - Thanks hun, it feels awesome but at the same time also weird? Sometimes I have my moments and I think about our time together and then I think why are you doing this to yourself look how he treated you. But yes thats what I think, if he is the right guy he will be understanding, he seems that way and also had a bad relationship as well. OMG yes guys never use instructions lol ahhhh I remember being pregnant with a bub wayyyy to well, DS1 was only 3 months old when I found out I was pregnant, I was so exhausted because my body still hadn't recovered lol

AFM - Well taking Seb to the doctors this afternoon, he woke up last night crying and was hot, gave him panadol ended up sleeping with him and now he has this weird rash on his feet, a bit of the bottom of his legs and a few marks on his neck, sigh. Hope it isn't anything serious
    I guess that is nice that he has a Kid so he understands the expectations of having a family and that they come first above all else. Wow you are going through all those newly dating symptoms, like should I or shouldn't I. Oh to have that again. I am still trying to keep my marriage together. I love a good Tatt

Oh I hope Seb is ok and it is nothing serious

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kim - Hey there! I'm Lydia Lachlan looks sooooo cute in your avatar, only 5 months too, adorable! Feels like forever since my girls were that little. Sorry to hear things are rough with the marriage, we've had a really rough time aswell, things haven't been easy that's for sure.

Tamara - Congrats on expecting again, when are u due?

Becki - Poor Sebby, hope he's ok, let us know how you go! I'm so happy you're enjoying this new relationship taking it slowly and enjoying yourself. You deserve happiness! The house thing is exciting, but I don't think i'll feel very excited untill it's all down on paper!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah that pic was when he was 3 months I should update it

Yeah I have been fighting for my marriage since my son was 8 weeks old. My husband had a affair.

MagicalLeopluradon is offline Shun the non believer shunnnn shunnnnnn
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kimnus - So sorry to hear about your problems Do you think you will be able to overcome it? Yeah haha I dont do furniture if I didnt have my Dad doing it for me I would have used Hire a Hubby hahaha. Yes I forgot what it is like to date, im so nervous!

Liddy - Thanks and yep will do! Im so nervous, this whole dating thing is so new to me again lol.

Well Fantastic Furniture have just been, they put the legs on my leather lounge which they forgot last week! And delivered the right entertainment unit woohoo.