+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey sorry i haven't been in here lately i have just moved house and finally got the internet connected...thank god!

hope everyone is doing well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I alway forget there is this section.

For those that don't know I'm Tamara. Live in melbourne. 26. Have a 16mo Ds and 20 weeks utd.

I don't really work. I do mystery shopping but I don't consider being paid to shop working.

I'll read up later and reply.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetums19 View Post
    Welcome babyedgar.

Hope the pregnancy is going well. Hope your toddler is treating you well, i found it tough with a toddler when i was pregnant with #2.

Hope everyone else is ok. Me... well Im good, DD had her 4 month check up on Monday, bit below her average weight, but apparently shes due for a growth spurt. Starting her on solids now. Shes loving fruit puree :P ttyl

Thanks, i'm doing really well. i am a bit tired but i am getting there. I have found my daughter doesnt really want anything to do with me. She is a big daddy's girl and is always wanting her father.

i hope her solids help her put on the weight she needs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well seems its me starting the dead thread back up, as always lol. How is everyone going?

Me, well Im ok, cant complain. My lil girl LOVES purees, but she licks the puree off the spoon like animals drink water lol, its so cute. She needs the spoon near her mouth otherwise she cracks it big time. She seems to be feeding more, so hopefully this is the growth spurt she needs. She has another CHN appoint in a couple of weeks. And DS has gotten to addicted to playing the xbox so now we have had to only give him a lil time to play during the day, he gets gamers rage just like his dad lol. Hmmm cant think of much else to say at the moment, altho soon Im gona make a banana cake mmmm :P. Well ttyl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My son also loves the purees as well, if i gave him the whole jar i am sure that he would eat the whole thing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Same with my DD, DP was feeding her and said "shes already eaten half of it". But i think if we let her she would eat it all. Which is good cuz she has to put more weight on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think if I gave DS more he would explode but he needs his bottles more at the moment.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Bubhub

MagicalLeopluradon is offline Shun the non believer shunnnn shunnnnnn
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys

Havent posted in here for awhile, so much has happened in the past month.

I split up with my partner of over 2 years, turned out to be an abusive relationship, guess drugs/alcohol also plays a part in that. So the boys & I now have our own unit, it's great im loving it, have been sort of seeing this new guy as well, he's really sweet but dont want to rush into anything.

Apart from that, Seb turned 2 last week, Harley is now 13.5 months....still not walking lol.

So let's get chatting ladies!

What are we all up to today? I have Fantastic Furniture delivering an Entertainment Unit this morning as they delivered the wrong colour one on Friday GAH then after the boys have a sleep might go take a look at the shopping centre down the road from me now...my Dad is coming around tonight to put up the entertainment unit for me YAY.
    Last edited by MagicalLeopluradon; 13-04-2011 at 08:17.

MagicalLeopluradon is offline Shun the non believer shunnnn shunnnnnn
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just catching up on a few personals...

Aliaoo4 & Babyedgar - Welcome to the thread, it has its moments but hopefully from now on we can all keep chatting!

Sweetums - Hello! How quick do they grow up, glad she is enjoying her food. Love your avatar pic too.

Kimnus - Hey sweetie

And hi Tamara Do you like mystery shopping? I have always thought about doing it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicalLeopluradon View Post
    Hey guys

Havent posted in here for awhile, so much has happened in the past month.

I split up with my partner of over 2 years, turned out to be an abusive relationships, guess drugs/alcohol also plays a part in that. So the boys & I now have our own unit, it's great im loving it, have been sort of seeing this new guy as well, he's really sweet but dont want to rush into anything.

Apart from that, Seb turned 2 last week, Harley is now 13.5 months....still not walking lol.

So let's get chatting ladies!

What are we all up to today? I have Fantastic Furniture delivering an Entertainment Unit this morning as they delivered the wrong colour one on Friday GAH then after the boys have asleep might go take a look at the shopping centre down the road from me now...my Dad is coming around tonight to put up the entertainment unit for me YAY.
    I am so glad things have been going well for you! And that you love your new unit. How is it going with your new guy?