+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    MagicalLeopluradon is offline Shun the non believer shunnnn shunnnnnn
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kimnus - Yep I did!

CHRISTMAS EVE WEEEEE

I always get sad this time of year because I know it's nearly over for another year lol how sad am I.

I braved the shops last night OMG I have never seen so many people in a shopping centre in my life. Bought myself a 4 pack of cruisers, had 1 and threw up this morning, how much of a cadbury am I? lol. I think it was the pizza I had last night tho, altho all I tasted was vodka when I threw up ewwwwwwww.

I got Harley weighed yesty and at 9 months 3 weeks he is 10.5kgs.

So anyways incase I dont get time tomorrow HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies, i have been stalking bubhub for awhile now but havnet posted often. not sure why but i havent stumbled into this thread untill today. im 25 with a 21 month old son. how was everyones christmas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Christmas is always a hard time of year for me and DH. In 2008 we lost our 20 week old son Jensen, and this year would have been our 2nd christmas with him. Every year since we lost him for his birthday and christmas we go to his grave site and give him our present.

On a lighter note Lachlan got really spoilt by our family, and i am sure we have many years to come of that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies!

Wow have the past few days gone so quickly or what?

We had an awesome Christmas, the boys got so many pressies, we just finished getting our house in order today, toys everywhere!

Getting a bit annoyed with this rain now though, the boys have hardly been on their swingset or in their cubby house

Did anyone brave the boxing day sales? We went and got some cute clothes for the boys from Mothercare and I got myself some new tops from Forever New, love that shop!

Today we just cleaned up around the house and went to see Mum & Dad as they go to San Fransicso & Vegas tomorrow so they wanted to say bye to the boys.

Hoping it wont rain tomorrow but not liking our chances, part of out christmas present from my parents were dreamworld yearly passes so we want to go!!!!!

What's everyone doing for new years? No idea yet, probably just a few drinks at ours.

Jb23 - Hello! Im Bec, 24 and live with my partner Paull 28 and our boys Sebastian 20.5 months and Harley 10 months tomorrow.

Kimnus - Sorry to hear about Jensen, must be so hard for you guys Our boys got really spoilt too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, first off a lil info about us, my names Jenna and im 25 my son kaiden is almost 22 months. We live on the sunshine coast in qld.

Bec: Sounds like the past few days have been busy ones for you. were still trying to find places for all of kaidens xmas pressies as he was also a very spoilt lil man. I didnt brave the boxing day sales as i cant stand crowds at the best of times. i hope the rain clears up for u realy soon so u can use ur passes to dreamworld, wot an awesome present.

Kimnus: im so sory to hear about ur so Jensen. i can only imagine ho much harder holidays and special occasion are for you both.
    But i am glad to hear lachlan had a great day, it makes xmas that much beter when the lil ones have a great day.

I realy hope this weather clears up soon. Kaiden is driving me up the wall at the mo cause he cant get outside. he hates being inside all day as hes such an outdoor kid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies!

Not much happening here, went to the shops today to get the boys out of the house, bought Seb a Crayola big colouring in pad and we did some painting outside when we got home and the boys played in their cubby which they LOVE, Seb can see it from our lounge room and is always yelling HOUSE, he gets cross if I am doing something and say "no you can go in your house later" he stamps his feet and mutters gibberish lol.

Stuck at home tomorrow and Friday as DP has the car grrr.

JB - Oh yep we had a busy couple of days! We are going to Dreamworld on Monday I cant wait! We are the same, trying to find places for all of the boys toys!!!!

The weather has been so cr@p at the moment hey! Luckily today it didn't rain woohoo so the boys got to play outside.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your kind words everyone, it is hard but we try to solider on.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimnus For This Useful Post:

MagicalLeopluradon  (30-12-2010)

Thanks
    Reviews
    woohoo its finaly stopped raining here! atleast for today. so after a lazy morning, we went to the park which was pretty much a write off as it was soo mudy and yuck. but kaiden had fun playing in the mud. was so gud just to be able to let him outside to expend some off that stored up energy.

im all excited as i ordered a realy cute new mcn nappie today. ive only been using bumgenius and didnt realise till recently that u can get some pretty funky patterned nappies. so im excited for that to arrive and try it on ds and if theyre all good hopefully order some more

dreamworld sounds exciting Bec. i bet the boys will love it i wish we lived closer to make having annual passes worth it. but right now the drive just isnt worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCN's are sooooooo cute JB! I only started getting into them about 2 months ago and now have about 25 of them, my fav's are Sunshine Tots Dr Seuss & Hungry Caterpillar sooooo cute!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ive had k in mcn pretty much since he was big enough to fit them but have realy only just realised there is soooo many cute nappies out there. i honestly had no idea how much of a market there seems to be for them. now i cant wait to increase my stash with cute new designs. but i seem to be having a problem finding anyone who actualy has stock left so i guess its going to take a bit of patience (not something im known for).

how was everyones new years?