+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We are pretty organized for xmas we just haven't gotten anything for the family, there is too much family and too be honest they are all adults so it will be something small. We are having my mum and her partner plus my brother here for a couple of days over xmas so that will be a rather interesting time..lol I have been so busy and thought i had a week to organize everything, because next week is full on, have apps and then family here argh, i so hope my dh keeps the house clean while i am not here next week! We will do the food shop for xmas while they are here and they can mind the kids lol=) I went and saw my bestfriend and her brand new baby yesterday was very cute and i also saw my grandad aswell they were in the same hospital at the same time, very coincidental and i didn't get home till around 8:30. I really have to start organizing the house, but guess what has popped up..kidney pain, i really have to ignore it though so i don't have to worry about doing anything else but clean, i wish i had a remote control that did it all lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay just been told that my first centrelink payment is coming in tomorrow! i think we will be able to celebrate christmas with a bit of cash.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I'm 23!

Hi Ladies

I am new to this site, I have a gorgeous nearly 14 month old who just started walking, I am from South Australia and I am looking to make friends and have a chat and a gossip! I am the only one of my group of friends who has a baby so I am looking forward to have people to relate to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome kellybella I know what you mean about finding people to relate to, I am 24 years old and a new mum of Lachlan who is 5 weeks old, the only thing is that when I got pregnant my friends ditched me and haven't heaed from them since! But I am seeing it as they weren't really friends if they do something like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone! I am fairly new to this site so I'd love to have a bit of a chat with some other mummies I'm 21 in January, I have a 3 month old son.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome mummytobostontate. Gratz on the lil one.

MagicalLeopluradon is offline Shun the non believer shunnnn shunnnnnn
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!
    Eeeeeee Christmas Eve tomorrow
    Today Mum & I are taking the boys to see some baby reindeer weeeeee then I have to get some blood tests done boo. Doing some shopping after as well. Excited for tomorrow, DP is finishing work early then he is dropping me and the boys down the shops while he puts the swingset together and lego table up etc

So excited for Christmas!

Sweetums19 - Did you end up putting the tree up and start your shopping? Did you have a good night with your sister and niece?

Kathbubz05 - Yeah we havent really got anything for family either, just cards & some scratchies but our parents are getting a big box of choccies and getting my Grandma a nice tin of cadbury biccies. Oh no kidney pain? How are you feeling?

Kimnus - YAY for your centrelink payment coming through! Will definitely help this time of year!

KellyBella - Hey and welcome! Im Bec, 24 and live with my partner Paull 28 and our boys Sebastian 20.5 months and Harley who will be 10 months next week.

Mummytobostontate - Hello! Im Bec, see the above post for the rest hehe!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I pop in here?
    I'm 22 & I have a 4 year old & a 3 month old - both boys.
    We are from Sydney

MagicalLeopluradon is offline Shun the non believer shunnnn shunnnnnn
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Of course Polkadot! Welcome, the more the merrier! Im Bec, 24 and live with my partner Paull 28 and our boys Sebastian 20.5 months and Harley who will be 10 months next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MagicalLeopluradon did you change your name?

Welcome newbies I'm Kim I am 24 and my husband is 23 we have a 6 week old son named Lachlan