+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 437
  1. #221
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cordeaux Heights (Wollongong)
    Posts
    4,503
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked
    281
    Reviews
    18
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a cat as well and he loves sleeping in Lachlan's room and sometimes he doesn't want to leave which is a bit difficult as we don't want to leave him in there just in case something happens.

    I am needing to buy a new christmas tree this year but wondering if i should just wait till next year when Lachlan will be able to enjoy it as i doubt he will even notice it this year.

  2. #222
    MagicalLeopluradon's Avatar
    MagicalLeopluradon is offline Shun the non believer shunnnn shunnnnnn
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Runcorn
    Posts
    4,175
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    271
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kimnus - When I was living at Mum's we had to always make sure Seb's door was shut and Mum's cat has a habbit of sleeping on peoples faces!!!

  3. #223
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cordeaux Heights (Wollongong)
    Posts
    4,503
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked
    281
    Reviews
    18
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well we make sure Lachlan's door is shut when no one is in there or if he is down stairs in his bouncer we make sure we don't leave him alone in the room while the cats around. I have heard that cats tend to sleep on babies faces as there warm, our vet mentioned it to us.

  4. #224
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    321
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    8
    Reviews
    0
    Yeah, some pretty bad horror stories out there about cats, though you never hear them about dogs, even though i would think dogs are the unpredictable ones,just had to say that maybe its their evil eyes? haha. But i agree that it is safer to shut the door, well be having our lil girl in with us for a little while so they will have to find somewhere else to sleep=)

  5. #225
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi everyone. Its nice to see this chat up and running again! Ive introduced myself in here before but that was a while ago so ill do it again. Im a single mum to twins who are 19 months old!

  6. #226
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    352
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked
    36
    Reviews
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kathbubz05 View Post
    Yeah, some pretty bad horror stories out there about cats, though you never hear them about dogs, even though i would think dogs are the unpredictable ones,just had to say that maybe its their evil eyes? haha. But i agree that it is safer to shut the door, well be having our lil girl in with us for a little while so they will have to find somewhere else to sleep=)
    I think you have it wrong. It's the cats that have the evil eyes!
    Everybody sounds so busy for Christmas! How exciting is it? For me it's extra-exciting as it's our very first Christmas's as a family.
    Only thing I'm worried about is figuring out what to get for people. I swear every year I say I'm going to be good and buy gifts through the year and it always results in a last minute dash to buy everything.

    But YAY Christmas! lol I need to buy myself a dodgey chrissy cd to play around the house.

  7. #227
    MagicalLeopluradon's Avatar
    MagicalLeopluradon is offline Shun the non believer shunnnn shunnnnnn
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Runcorn
    Posts
    4,175
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    271
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey guys!

    What are we all up to today??? Paull has the car for work so the boys & I are stuck at home!

    Yeah I think alot of cats are like that, scary!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    Well we make sure Lachlan's door is shut when no one is in there or if he is down stairs in his bouncer we make sure we don't leave him alone in the room while the cats around. I have heard that cats tend to sleep on babies faces as there warm, our vet mentioned it to us.
    Yep definitely safer to shut the door!
    Quote Originally Posted by kathbubz05 View Post
    Yeah, some pretty bad horror stories out there about cats, though you never hear them about dogs, even though i would think dogs are the unpredictable ones,just had to say that maybe its their evil eyes? haha. But i agree that it is safer to shut the door, well be having our lil girl in with us for a little while so they will have to find somewhere else to sleep=)
    Hey Lauren!
    Quote Originally Posted by two cheeky smurfs View Post
    hi everyone. Its nice to see this chat up and running again! Ive introduced myself in here before but that was a while ago so ill do it again. Im a single mum to twins who are 19 months old!
    I am very excited, I cant wait to see how excited the boys will be on christmas day and spending time with family We cant really afford to buy presents for our families this year, so they are all getting a card and a box of chocolate. We just really buy pressies for the kiddies in our families now. It gets sooo expensive!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tulli View Post
    I think you have it wrong. It's the cats that have the evil eyes!
    Everybody sounds so busy for Christmas! How exciting is it? For me it's extra-exciting as it's our very first Christmas's as a family.
    Only thing I'm worried about is figuring out what to get for people. I swear every year I say I'm going to be good and buy gifts through the year and it always results in a last minute dash to buy everything.

    But YAY Christmas! lol I need to buy myself a dodgey chrissy cd to play around the house.

  8. #228
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,891
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    178
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello ladies,

    I always see this Thread and think I should say hi but I am a bit shy and scared! I am such a geek!

    I am 21 married to Ollie who is also 21 and we have dd Blair who will be 14 months(wow) in 8 days!! And we are ttc bubby number two!

    I am house bound today too I feel sick though!! Wish hubby was home to watch blairy!!
    Look forward to chatting!!

  9. #229
    hakuna matata's Avatar
    hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,378
    Thanks
    788
    Thanked
    2,428
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi blairys mum

    Not doing much either Bec, not that I can think of yet anyway! Boring!!!

  10. #230
    MagicalLeopluradon's Avatar
    MagicalLeopluradon is offline Shun the non believer shunnnn shunnnnnn
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Runcorn
    Posts
    4,175
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    271
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Blairysmum! Im Bec 24 and live with my partner Paull 28 and out boys Sebastian (20 months on Monday) and Harley 9 months.

    Hope you feel better soon, being stuck at home is so boring hey. Good luck TTC!!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Fun chat thread...
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 25-09-2012, 20:21
  2. *CHIT CHAT* West Sydney/Paramatta... Chat Thread! =)
    By Huni&Coco in forum Sydney West
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 00:09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Springfree Trampoline
Give the Ultimate Christmas Gift Springfree Trampoline
The World's Safest Trampoline™ is now also the world's first Smart Trampoline™. Sensors on the mat detect your every move and your jumps control fun, educational and active games on tablet. Secure the Ultimate Christmas Gift today!
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Hunter Women's Health Centre
Hunter Women’s Health Centre care for women of all ages, in the full spectrum of their gynaecologic and obstetric health.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!