+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a cat as well and he loves sleeping in Lachlan's room and sometimes he doesn't want to leave which is a bit difficult as we don't want to leave him in there just in case something happens.

I am needing to buy a new christmas tree this year but wondering if i should just wait till next year when Lachlan will be able to enjoy it as i doubt he will even notice it this year.

MagicalLeopluradon is offline Shun the non believer shunnnn shunnnnnn
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kimnus - When I was living at Mum's we had to always make sure Seb's door was shut and Mum's cat has a habbit of sleeping on peoples faces!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well we make sure Lachlan's door is shut when no one is in there or if he is down stairs in his bouncer we make sure we don't leave him alone in the room while the cats around. I have heard that cats tend to sleep on babies faces as there warm, our vet mentioned it to us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, some pretty bad horror stories out there about cats, though you never hear them about dogs, even though i would think dogs are the unpredictable ones,just had to say that maybe its their evil eyes? haha. But i agree that it is safer to shut the door, well be having our lil girl in with us for a little while so they will have to find somewhere else to sleep=)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi everyone. Its nice to see this chat up and running again! Ive introduced myself in here before but that was a while ago so ill do it again. Im a single mum to twins who are 19 months old!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kathbubz05 View Post
    Yeah, some pretty bad horror stories out there about cats, though you never hear them about dogs, even though i would think dogs are the unpredictable ones,just had to say that maybe its their evil eyes? haha. But i agree that it is safer to shut the door, well be having our lil girl in with us for a little while so they will have to find somewhere else to sleep=)
    I think you have it wrong. It's the cats that have the evil eyes!
    Everybody sounds so busy for Christmas! How exciting is it? For me it's extra-exciting as it's our very first Christmas's as a family.
    Only thing I'm worried about is figuring out what to get for people. I swear every year I say I'm going to be good and buy gifts through the year and it always results in a last minute dash to buy everything.

But YAY Christmas! lol I need to buy myself a dodgey chrissy cd to play around the house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys!

What are we all up to today??? Paull has the car for work so the boys & I are stuck at home!

Yeah I think alot of cats are like that, scary!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    Well we make sure Lachlan's door is shut when no one is in there or if he is down stairs in his bouncer we make sure we don't leave him alone in the room while the cats around. I have heard that cats tend to sleep on babies faces as there warm, our vet mentioned it to us.
    Yep definitely safer to shut the door!
    Quote Originally Posted by kathbubz05 View Post
    Hey Lauren!
    Quote Originally Posted by two cheeky smurfs View Post
    hi everyone. Its nice to see this chat up and running again! Ive introduced myself in here before but that was a while ago so ill do it again. Im a single mum to twins who are 19 months old!
    I am very excited, I cant wait to see how excited the boys will be on christmas day and spending time with family We cant really afford to buy presents for our families this year, so they are all getting a card and a box of chocolate. We just really buy pressies for the kiddies in our families now. It gets sooo expensive!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tulli View Post
    I think you have it wrong. It's the cats that have the evil eyes!
    Everybody sounds so busy for Christmas! How exciting is it? For me it's extra-exciting as it's our very first Christmas's as a family.
    Only thing I'm worried about is figuring out what to get for people. I swear every year I say I'm going to be good and buy gifts through the year and it always results in a last minute dash to buy everything.

But YAY Christmas! lol I need to buy myself a dodgey chrissy cd to play around the house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

I always see this Thread and think I should say hi but I am a bit shy and scared! I am such a geek!

I am 21 married to Ollie who is also 21 and we have dd Blair who will be 14 months(wow) in 8 days!! And we are ttc bubby number two!

I am house bound today too I feel sick though!! Wish hubby was home to watch blairy!!
    Look forward to chatting!!

hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi blairys mum

Not doing much either Bec, not that I can think of yet anyway! Boring!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Blairysmum! Im Bec 24 and live with my partner Paull 28 and out boys Sebastian (20 months on Monday) and Harley 9 months.

Hope you feel better soon, being stuck at home is so boring hey. Good luck TTC!!!