+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Ladies nice to meet you all!!!

I'm Kim i am 24 years old and Married to a wonderful man who is 23. We have a beautiful baby boy named Lachlan who is 3 weeks old today!

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello new ladies, good to see this thread being used a bit more=) I look forward to getting to know you all, are we all ready for xmas.... man that is coming up fast lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    At the moment i am so not ready for xmas...and really wish it was another month or so away...i guess i am going to need to pull my finger out and try to organise something

hakuna matata is online now The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can't wait for Xmas our first as a family

But having only put the tree up last night I am already sick of sheilding it from the little terror

So many newborns in here

MagicalLeopluradon is offline Shun the non believer shunnnn shunnnnnn
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sweetums19 - Awww 2 weeks old, it goes so fast hey! My problem this year with the tree isn't the kids, it's the bloody cat GRRR!!! She has pulled it down so many times.

Kimnus - Hey! Nawww I miss the newborn age!

Kathbubz05 - NOOOO im not ready for xmas just yet eeeek I cant believe it is nearly here! I still have 2 laybys to pay off ahhhhh.

Babyhopeful - First xmas' as a family are amazing, this is Seb's 2nd Christmas and Harley's first, im so excited!

AFM - Had a good day shopping, put a few laybys on in the sales for Seb's birthday, he is 2 at the start of April. Got him a Thomas the Tank playtable, usually 300-400 dollars but on sale at Myer for $195.00 plus as a myer one member I got an extra $15.00 off Then also laybyed a few wooden Thomas sets at Big W that were also on sale. Only walked in the door 25 mins ago actually, im buggered!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I would love to join your chat of that's ok?

I'm Gemma and I'm 21, my husband is 26 and we have a son Urich (ch=k) - 30mnths and Amity - just turned 4mnths.

I am a SAHM and very busy. We are in the process of buying our first investment house (just before Christmas) so with that and the children, the upkeep of our own house and the many animals we have 2 dogs, chooks, fish, birds etc and DH working on average 120hrs per fortnight (night shift) I am what you call a serious walking zombie lol.

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome and wow you are one busy bee there I only have two cats and they are a pain in my butt my Russian blue tries to climb the Christmas tree grr haha and we are talking about getting a dog but won't be for a while as I am currently about 5 and a half months pregnant and I think one new family member is enough plus we will be moving in july so we might get one around this time next year and I am so fussy on dogs but I love animals hehe I am almost done for Xmas just a few more things we arnt having a massive Xmas this year I need more decorations for the tree and some new lights because the ones we currently have go on for about five mins then turn themselves off her grr sorry for rambling lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats about ur pregnancy!! 1 of the dogs we have is a pup and we got her when dd turned 3months so it's alot of work because the pup loves to run through the gate, chew anything it can get to (including the timber door frame to the back door. Lol) this is the very first Christmas that I haven't put up a tree. We are going away in 2 weeks for a few weeks to see the family so it's sort of pointless as we won't be here. We haven't bought to much in the way of presents because it's to much to take with us lol. Will be a nice break though! Christmas is such a busy time. What r u all doing for it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well my girl passed her hearing test today, she was actually asleep this time for it so it only took 5 mins.

Seb&HarleysMum - My mum has cats, so Ive grown up with them and know what they can be like around xmas trees, my mum usually has a spray bottle of vinegar to spray them if they attack hers.

I haven't even started xmas shopping yet, think the kids and fam will have to put up with getting them late, didn't realize having a baby so close to xmas would put things so out of whack.

MagicalLeopluradon is offline Shun the non believer shunnnn shunnnnnn
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh loving the fact this thread is alive again Im waiting for my DP to get home, my house is clean and tidy...nothing else to do.

Poschgem - Hey Gemma! Im Bec! Being a SAHM sure is busy huh! Wow yes can see why you are like a walking zombie lol once the silly season has passed im sure it will get easier for you all! Where are you going for Christmas? We are going to Mum's for lunch then to my partner's parents house for dinner, gonna be a busy day!

Kathbubz05 - My kitten climbs the tree too, it's so frustrating because she knocks the whole bloody thing over and it's all ruined GRR! We went to get a dog as well, but not for a while yet....puppies are hard work, I dont want to go through the whole getting up to a baby for awhile yet haha!

Sweetums19 - YAY for bubba passing her hearing test! Yeah think I need to get a sprayer for Bella lol. Can totally understand about xmas shopping with a new bub, it's so full on the first few weeks hey!