+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by supa_star323 View Post
    What are you girls up to over the weekend?

And bec, not going out?
    i was meant to go out as wasnt working. however with my phone taking a bath today as ya know, obviously was dirty that coop decided it needed a bath, i have lost everyones numbers so cant get in touch with anyone. i went out by myself last weekend, cant do that again as i got into too much trouble . maybe tomorrow night as i finish work at 10pm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good morning all!!! I have been up since 6, and had all the housework and the food shopping by ten. Now we are just being lazy. Having a big day tomorrow so I don't wanna do anything today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    morning tegan. its a lazy day here as well. got up about 4am this morning. went back to bed bout 6am and up again at 8:45am. will leave home by 2 to start work at 4pm but gotta find some clothes to take with me as still undecided if i will go out after work. depends on who i can get in touch with and if i can get in touch with anyone. could of gone and had a cocktail night at friends in the end last night instead of going out but she was on msn too late as she couldnt get in touch with me and found me on there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep this thread is dying again, lol.
    Well I am in Byron spending time with the family today. I wish I hadn't moved to the coast cause I miss living here!!!
    Jake is sick too so not much of an exciting weekend for us.

Bec - Did you end up going out last night? How r things with coop?

Anyone else wanting to chat?

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeap we should make it bec n tegans thread

i was out for about half hour after work last night but i was so tired so went back to work and just sat and tried to fix the hot orders and left at 1am for bus. got home bout 2ish and yeah. was really tired last night. think different shift which was weird. gonna start having quiet nights again as not working the overnights again for ever hopefully.

coop is good. a ratbag but none the less. havent spoken to him this weekend as i dotn know what S phone number is due to it being in my other phone.

i hope you can move back to byron. esp since your family are there. would be good. could you move back in with your parents for awhile?

earthfairy is offline Winner 2009 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    In Antarctica for 12 months.... I mean Tassie!!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Hi Ladies,

I have closed your old thread & made this one a sticky for you

Enjoy!

EF x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    May I jump on in? Im a 20 something mummy...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterRat View Post
    May I jump on in? Im a 20 something mummy...
    feel free to. i am bec and have a 2.5yr old boy. not really much happening in here atm as not many ppl are interested but things should pick up hopefully

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That should make it easier for me to follow

I think Ive seen you in the single parents section is that right? My LO is 18 months...ish lol.

julez19 is offline 2010 New Year's resolution is to finally collect on my fortunes from Nigeria... Suckers!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    can I join?? Im Julie, im 23 and have 2 boys, 8 and 2 and a half and live on the Gold Coast

Im not in any other "section" so I thought I might hijack this one and claim it