+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi!

Just saw this thread - hope it's okay for me to join?
    I'm Jade and I'm 26. I am married and I have four little ones keeping me very busy! Dakota is 9 next month, Harley is 6 in a few weeks, Summer is 4 and Cooper is 21 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone
    How has your week started off?
    The wedding was awesome, we all had a blast and my friend looked absolutely amazing. Oooh and I may have a date... LOL...
    But it's back to the realm of normal life for me today, back to ECDu and Daycare and housework for the week. Anyone doing anything interesting?
    Tegan x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi jade. welcome! Four little ones must keep you busy

Good to hear the wedding went well! Weddings are so fun. For the guests anyway

My week started off a bit sad. My great grandmother passed away, at the ripe old age of 101. She has been sick for a long time now, so its a good thing really. The funeral is tomorrow. It is a bit sad that my youngest never got to meet her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone
    Cazza, so sorry to hear about your great grandmother Sounds like she had a good innings though. Last year I lost my grandfather (at 75) & my DH lost his grandmother (at 99) so I understand how it can feel at any age LOL My grandfather's first great-grandchild was born just 2 weeks after he died so I honestly think that the powers that be plan it & a bit of their spirit is left to the new child. Glad to hear she's resting in peace now.

Tegan, it's great to hear the wedding went well. I love going to other people's weddings - it was mine that I didn't like

This week new for me is that we've started Christmas shopping for the bub - she'll be 11 months by Christmas time so we wanted to make sure her first Christmas is one she actually remembers. Now all that needs to happen is that mummy remembers about her laybys! Just in case anyone is wondering, Target have a big toy sale starting tomorrow so if you're interested in nabbing some bargains, this is the time & place to do it. Oh & shop around - we were looking at one of those flip-out sofas for DD & Target has them for $36-$39 whereas K-Mart has them for $29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Man, I am nowhere near ready to start christmas shopping yet! lol. I have to get through the wedding first, and then I will be forking out more money on Harper. We arent buying as much for our eldest boys this year as they wont be here christmas morning anyway, so bugger them!

Hope everyone else is doing okay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey everyone im relatively new on here. Im another Jade, i'll be 22 in Dec and im due to have my first in 3 days!!! We're having a little girl and we're very stoked. Anyway hope its alright if i join in...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning everyone,

Feeling a bit low thismorning....
    My baby just turned 1 last week and its making me sad that time goes so fast and his first year is over and im never going to get to experience it again. Does anyone else ever feel like that? I know im meant to be happy and excited that he is growing up healthy and strong but as each year passes it makes me realise that one day he isnt going to need me. Wish i could stop time sometimes Tell me im not the only one that feels like this sometimes?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by luckywillow View Post
    hey everyone im relatively new on here. Im another Jade, i'll be 22 in Dec and im due to have my first in 3 days!!! We're having a little girl and we're very stoked. Anyway hope its alright if i join in...?
    Welcome Jade 2 Wow 2 days! Are you all set? That's so exciting!!! Congrats in advance in case this reaches you after you've popped

GeorginaG, don't worry. I know what you mean about not getting another go at the time we have with the bubbas - that's why whenever DH & I start to fight about things, I take a step back and try to avoid fighting as I don't want to while away the time with that nonsense.
    More often than not he ends up seeing the sunny side of things if I do (smiles are contagious) so cheer up hun and enjoy it. Try as we might, there is absolutely no way to slow time down, not even a little!

This week I met up with some of my mum's group mums and we had a great time. I really wish my bubba was around other children more often as she really benefits from it! DH says it means we need to have more children I don't think so buddy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by luckywillow View Post
    Have you thought of any names yet?

Quote Originally Posted by GeorginaG View Post
    Good morning everyone,

Feeling a bit low thismorning....
    My baby just turned 1 last week and its making me sad that time goes so fast and his first year is over and im never going to get to experience it again. Does anyone else ever feel like that? I know im meant to be happy and excited that he is growing up healthy and strong but as each year passes it makes me realise that one day he isnt going to need me. Wish i could stop time sometimes Tell me im not the only one that feels like this sometimes?????
    Time does fly My eldest is seven already. My youngest is now four months. It seems to have flown by. I do wish I could slow him down just a little.

Quote Originally Posted by my1stbub View Post
    Welcome Jade 2 Wow 2 days! Are you all set? That's so exciting!!! Congrats in advance in case this reaches you after you've popped

GeorginaG, don't worry. I know what you mean about not getting another go at the time we have with the bubbas - that's why whenever DH & I start to fight about things, I take a step back and try to avoid fighting as I don't want to while away the time with that nonsense.
    More often than not he ends up seeing the sunny side of things if I do (smiles are contagious) so cheer up hun and enjoy it. Try as we might, there is absolutely no way to slow time down, not even a little!

This week I met up with some of my mum's group mums and we had a great time. I really wish my bubba was around other children more often as she really benefits from it! DH says it means we need to have more children I don't think so buddy!!!
    haha, Im the one nagging dp about kids, the other day he actually opened the front door and ran out! Poor bugger. I keep trying to use the argument we should populate the world with more cute kids. He doesnt fall for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazza86 View Post

haha, Im the one nagging dp about kids, the other day he actually opened the front door and ran out! Poor bugger. I keep trying to use the argument we should populate the world with more cute kids. He doesnt fall for it.
    LOL love it! That made me chuckle...run out the door bit anyway!
    Don't get me wrong, I want more kids eventually...just not yet!