+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, I am a 20 something mum and have been meaning to post but the last one was back in sept so wasn't sure if you were still around! Anyway I am a slightly busy bee atm, I have a boy that is starting preschool next year and a 19month old girl(it doesn't stop there!) annnd i am pregnant, which not at all planned and it is still a bit of a shock lol. I actually applied to uni for next year and i will still be going ahead with it as it took me four years to even get the courage to apply!I am doing it externally so it is going to be such a busy year but i have had such a horrible year this year so new bubby and a new direction i am just so excited and i know you must all think i am crazy but i just needed to let randoms know lol=)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey hey,
    Im 23 with an 11 mnth old DS. Im happy 2 join in on this chat
    And my baby is turning 1 next week, i cant belive it!!!!!!
    Last edited by GeorginaG; 03-11-2010 at 11:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kathbubz05 View Post
    Hey girls, I am a 20 something mum and have been meaning to post but the last one was back in sept so wasn't sure if you were still around! Anyway I am a slightly busy bee atm, I have a boy that is starting preschool next year and a 19month old girl(it doesn't stop there!) annnd i am pregnant, which not at all planned and it is still a bit of a shock lol. I actually applied to uni for next year and i will still be going ahead with it as it took me four years to even get the courage to apply!I am doing it externally so it is going to be such a busy year but i have had such a horrible year this year so new bubby and a new direction i am just so excited and i know you must all think i am crazy but i just needed to let randoms know lol=)
    Wow your going to be very busy! Congrats on ur pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,
    I was writing ages ago with Cazza but we thought no one would ever be back LOL
    I'm 24 living with my hubby and our 9th mth old baby girl. Not sure when we'll be trying for the next one now - I thought we had a plan but DH doesn't seem to know what he wants! Men...who needs them pfft.
    Anyways if you wanted to know anything else just ask. Also, if everyone has Facebook what do you all think about creating a group on there instead of this page? It's a little more private and I'm happy to run it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lionheart8619 View Post
    wow. its been quite in this thread lately.

Im Lisa, 24yrs old. Mother to DD little Lucy who is 5 months old today.

hope some other mums get back to posting soon
    Hi Lisa.

Quote Originally Posted by Seb&HarleysMum View Post
    Hi Lisa

Im Bec also 24 and Mum to Sebastian who is 19 months on Saturday and Harley who just turned 8 months.
    Oh hi bec, fancy seeing you in here!

Quote Originally Posted by supa_star323 View Post
    Oh my goodness, I had forgotten about this thread until I got an email before informing me of a reply.

Sorry for being so slack. How is everyone?

I am done with uni now until February, so just focusing on trying to find some solutions for DS behaviour issues which have arisen in the last week or so. As well as that we are getting stuck into toilet training, next monday signifies day one of undies (scary!).

I am also a bridesmaid on saturday for one of my closest friends, actually she will be the first of my friends to get married so it's really exciting, although brings home how alone I am.

And another of my friends is due on the 9th, and then my third best friend just informed me she is pregnant. I feel like everyone's lives are moving ahead in leaps and bounds, everyone's except for mine.

Anyways, enough of a whinge. I promise to get back in here more often.
    x
    Its scary how fast everyone grows up isnt it? Im getting married soon, as are numerous friends, if they arent married already. What happened to the highschool days?? What are you studying at uni?

Quote Originally Posted by kathbubz05 View Post
    Certanily sounds like a busy year for you! Im not sure I could handle it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by GeorginaG View Post
    Hey hey,
    Im 23 with an 11 mnth old DS. Im happy 2 join in on this chat
    And my baby is turning 1 next week, i cant belive it!!!!!!
    The first year goes so quick. I cant believe the first four months are over for us! I cant imagine him turning one

Quote Originally Posted by my1stbub View Post
    Hey girls,
    I was writing ages ago with Cazza but we thought no one would ever be back LOL
    I'm 24 living with my hubby and our 9th mth old baby girl. Not sure when we'll be trying for the next one now - I thought we had a plan but DH doesn't seem to know what he wants! Men...who needs them pfft.
    Anyways if you wanted to know anything else just ask. Also, if everyone has Facebook what do you all think about creating a group on there instead of this page? It's a little more private and I'm happy to run it...
    Seems we arent alone now! A facebook group sounds good, not that I am sure how they work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all the new girls, and the returnees :-)
    I am on my mobile and don't know how to quite, otherwise I'd actually say hello individually.
    I think a Facebook group sounds good too, but I have no idea how they work. If anyone understands it maybe they could put their hand up to get it off the ground?!?
    Cazza, I am studying occupational therapy. No one knows what that is so feel free to ask if you aren't sure

I am off to try sleep off my flu which has appeared the day before the wedding, stupid body. Grrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by supa_star323 View Post
    Hi to all the new girls, and the returnees :-)
    I am on my mobile and don't know how to quite, otherwise I'd actually say hello individually.
    I think a Facebook group sounds good too, but I have no idea how they work. If anyone understands it maybe they could put their hand up to get it off the ground?!?
    Cazza, I am studying occupational therapy. No one knows what that is so feel free to ask if you aren't sure

I am off to try sleep off my flu which has appeared the day before the wedding, stupid body. Grrr
    Hope the flu goes away. Weddings are too fun to spend the day sick.

Yeah my eldest had occupational therapy for a lack of fine motor skills, probably due to his vision impairment. The lady was really nice, and it looks like an awesome job to have, it seemed kind of fun! (Not that my son was a fan )

I have spent the last two days watching my niece who is 9 months, as well as having a massive toothache. ugh. Not fun! Hopefully the toothache stays away today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    i didnt know this was back up and running again

to everyone new and old

things are tired here. i am tired but coop is being a bit destructive in the mornings atm so cant go back to bed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, i havent posted in here for awhile as my life seemed to be getting out of control and everything seemed so hard. Il reintroduce myself, im lauren and im a single mum to 18 month old twins. Im currently studying at uni and work pat time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, I am Katerina, I am 23 from Tweed Heads/Gold Coast area!
    I am a relatively new mum to 2 month old Jayden