+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know its been a good couple of months since anyone posted in here, but I am bored and lonely and want to join in! As much as I love DP working nights, because I get to eat what I want for tea, its just too quiet here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree Cazza86, this thread needs a bump in a big way!
    I haven't posted in here before however I'd love to get to know some other mumma's my age!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We can always just sit here talking to each other So how are you my1stbub?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like that idea
    I'm great, how are you?
    Kids behaving themselves??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm alright yeah. All three boys managed to wake up last night. Horrible. I will be quite happy when ss goes back to his mums this week, seems he is always sick lately.

What about you? I can't see tickers or anything, (on my phone) but I am assuming you're pregnant?? How is that treating you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no not pregnant anymore...have a 7th month old daughter.
    Little miss is sick with a cold (her first sickness) at the moment so trying to get her to rest is a real treat! She's been a bit clingy so she was up until about 1am but then slept till 11am thank God!
    I see from your ticker you've got a little one...how's that going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear. My niece is the same age and all
    clingy at the moment too, my poor sister
    just can't get a break! My six week old is going great. He has been since birth. He's a great feeder, a great sleeper, he smiled early, and now everyday is filled with smiles and chatter. I have been blessed I think.

I am a SAHM atm, what about you? I miss work a little, but thinking a change of job will do me good anyway!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep SAHM here too. Just got my leave approved for another year off work so
    DH & I decided that if we could afford, I would stay at home until bub is in kindergarten. We're looking at adding to our family within the next couple of years but at the moment we're just enjoying our little princess.
    6 weeks...I remember then like it was yesterday! Well not really 'cos there's been a whole lot of growing & changing in between then. It's funny how you get so wrapped up in your little world at home with the new baby that you forget the outside world is still moving at a million km's an hour! I dropped into my workplace a couple of weeks ago and there's so much change happening that I'm just so oblivious to!
    What are your plans for Father's Day? Got anything special planned for your other half?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for another year off work!!! What do you do? I was a disability support worker. Still want to work in community services, just after I am a SAHM. Maybe in years and years.

I know what you mean about change. All of these things are happening in my familys lives and I dont pay attention because I have a baby to smile and coo at. Thats my excuse anyway.

Fathers day, well I dont know. He is working part of the day and as far as I know he hasnt organised to have SS at all, so I dont know if he will e here. But Harper and I will wake him up with a coffee and a little present, Im excited! What are your plans??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a boring admin person but have dabbled in insurance for my job also. Was just learning the ropes and being moved up & around and BAM fell preggers. I guess this is where I'm meant to be though. I couldn't imagine having to leave my bub so little. I haven't even left her with my hubby, let alone anyone else.

For father's day, we are spending the morning at home and I am making a special lunch for hubby, then we're off to the out-laws in the afternoon. I won't see my dad as he's in QLD & I'm in Sydney
    I organised a great present for DH for father's day - a photo book through Big W. I was all organised and picked it up with plenty of time to go, so proud of myself. Then I had a look at the cover and notice that they've made a mistake So I told DH that he won't be getting it until they fix it but luckily I also had a mug made for him which turned out nicely so at least he'll have something to open up on Sunday.

So where abouts in Aus are you?