+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    no no, wont be partying. gonna brin gmy birthday in quietly this year as i did last year. kinda on a booze detox and want to detox my body for a bit. at the end of march, thats gonna be a good time to go out as there are lots of birthdays in march so trying to organise a hgue night out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    the thread dies again. hope everyone has been keeping well. i have been very busy this week with coop being home and also with work. will be heading ot bed soonish i think as gotta rest up for work tonight

julez19 is offline 2010 New Year's resolution is to finally collect on my fortunes from Nigeria... Suckers!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tis only you and me He...bahaha that rhymes Sorry, delirious from lack of sleep Hopefully you caught up on a bit of sleep last night

Thanks
    Reviews
    i havent been to bed from last night yet, still going but then again, i didnt get up from my afternoon sleep til 11:30ish then headed off to work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    hi ladies i just thought i should probly jump onto here and introduce myself.

My name's Krissi, I'm 21 and I have a 2.5 year old daughter Jessi-Kayte and another daughter Schuyler-Rae dur in july. I live in the whitsundays with my partner and dd, as well as my partner's 8 year old brother and 10 and 13 year old sisters (we are their guardians).

I live in a small town, and have few friends here (all my friends live over an hour away), so i would love to meet some more mummies and daddies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies

My name is Taren I am 26 and live in Quinns Rocks Perth atm however I am moving south of perth in a few months. I have 3 children Jaxson is 7.5, Caleb is 3.5 and Addisyn just turned 18mths.

Looking forward to meeting new mummies and sharing day to day dramas and enjoyments that come from having children lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    gonna bump this thread back up again...

hope everyone is keeping well. things have been pretty good here. coop is back home and back to doing just one job again which is great.

anyone have plans for the weekend? our weekend is gonna be pretty quiet so far

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    No plans for the weekend, but DP has a four-day-weekend, which is super exciting, as he often has like one day off at a time, and randomly during the week. Last month we only had 4 days where we both had the day off on the same day

I still work tomorrow and friday, but by Saturday & Sunday he should be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO well rested that he'll be able to ya-know, lift a finger around here.

I might have chat with him Friday morning and go "sooooo, while I'm at work and taking our son, and you're home with no destructive toddler around, I think you'll easily be able to - change the sheets, fold the washing and feel free to do a bit of a dust - thanks "

Cos, ya know, with 4 days off. NO EXCUSES!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck with that rach. will be interesting to find out if he does anything. coop is going to see his 'daddy' this weekend so i shall be coopless but i am going to do a massive house clean, gardening and scrapbooking. did my first page yesterday and it looks pretty ok so far. might do some while in bed today as sick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Oooh, scrapbooking!

I'm such a non-committal perfectionist that I started a scrap book for Jasper, but I've wound up blue-tacing everything into it because I'm afraid if I glue it down I'll want to change it later but then, seriously, when will I ever find the time to go back and glue all the things down?!?!?

Probably in like 15 years when i crack it open again

hmm, what is the appropriate term for cleaning, I was going to say "have fun cleaning" but thats not entirely accurate... nor is "good luck cleaning" , because cleaning doesn't take luck, its just hard work.... how about enjoy your clean home before coop gets back !!!

I've been TRYING to tidy my house up as I head out the door, like, clear away any plates, pick up all the rubbish, throw jasper's toys into his toy box, put away any blankets we may have had out, and ya know the random bits and pieces - SO when I'm at the park I can think my home is clean right now.