+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi ladies, sorry I've been so quiet here, I've had a big week. Coming home from Queensland, 6 month check up for dd, 6 month needles for dd, mothers group catch up, and cleaning the house. I'm wrecked!

I will be around more, I promise.

MagicalLeopluradon is offline Shun the non believer shunnnn shunnnnnn
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey ladies,

Can I join this thread?

I am Bec 23 (24 next month!) and have a 9 1/2 month old son Sebastian and am expecting my 2nd in just under 5 weeks!!!

Do any of you have facebook? Would love to chat to more mummies! Mine is tha_blondness@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    welcome beckibabe. I already have you on fb! Not long now til your new addition to your family! How is seb going?

MagicalLeopluradon is offline Shun the non believer shunnnn shunnnnnn
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Lauren!!

Not long at all....counting down the days!!

Seb is going great, a lil whingy today because he has 2 more teeth coming through....how are your 2 lil munchkins??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    my two are good! Finally got maddy to nearly 8kg which im stocked about! Both are crawling and getting into everything!

julez19 is offline 2010 New Year's resolution is to finally collect on my fortunes from Nigeria... Suckers!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi beck, Good to see you in here, 5 weeks is not long!!! hopefully you go before then
    Ellen- will hold you too that
    He- Did you have an awesome time with Coop? Other then being exhausted?
    Two- baby proofing your entire house now I guess...fun
    Kar-- Good to hear you went to stay with her,will make it easier as next time she will remember it. Im sure like every child/baby she might tear up like mine did, unfortunately DS fell in love with the girls at daycare and used to run to the gate every morning and didn't even wave

AFM-- Visitors are gone and now just getting back into "normal routine" mode, looking forward to school starting. I took DS2 to the optometrist yesterday and he was going to go home with Kate the "eye doctor". traitor. Have another house inspection this Sat with even more family coming for my little bros's 18th, he has had a tough few years with self harm and depression and recently got an awesome apprenticeship with great pay so we are having a big party for his birthday and to celebrate his new life. Ahh and another BBQ Tuesday for Aussie Day, we do it every year and get most of our friends and fam together for the day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    hi all.

julez, had a great time with coop. was exhausting as per usual but none the less, we had a great time. little fella buggered himself out though and hadnt slept all day and finally crashed like 15mins before he was due to get picked up. i then woke him up. hopefully he slept on the way home but i hate messing up his bed times.

julez19 is offline 2010 New Year's resolution is to finally collect on my fortunes from Nigeria... Suckers!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hey He, thats awesome to hear, pity about the bedtimes but Im sure he had an amazing time How long has it been since you have had him home fulltime? you must be an amazing person to handle it all the way you have

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    he hasnt been with me since a week before he turned 2 in june last year so going on for 8mths now

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are seriously amazing You must be so mature at your age to deal with it all....I wish some mothers I know were half the mum you are, their kids would be so thankful for it. it wont be too much longer without him fulltime, will you have to give up your second job when that happens?