+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by two cheeky smurfs View Post
    hi ladies!!!im going back to study this year so its going to be a busy year!!! looking forward to it but also a bit nervous!!
    you will do fine. i wanted to study this year but putting it back to next year so i can get a few things sorted out first

Quote Originally Posted by julez19 View Post
    he-- sounds like you have a busy week too! you have jobs? sorry Im a bit slow :P washing sounds as fun as a period two overnight shifts a week sounds exhausting to me and I dont even work
    yeah i have 2 jobs. this week i have worked out i will be working over 50hrs. its crazy and i am going to be oh so exhausted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    julez19- im doing teaching!!! they are already in daycare one day a week as ive been working but will need to put them in 2 more days but one of them will only be a half day as ive mananged to be bale to do some externally!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Lauren. what sort of teaching you planning on doing? good career choice as well as you can stay home with the kiddies on holiday

hope your going well julez. i am just on my way out teh office door too head to work yet again til 10pm tonight. good fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    all quiet in here yet again.

hope all is well. i am not too bad. just busy with working and thats really about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    ive been really busy, looking after a lazy bum DP who i've got half a mind to give the flick and looking for a job, getting DD settled in day care for the first time and still keeping on top of the house

julez19 is offline 2010 New Year's resolution is to finally collect on my fortunes from Nigeria... Suckers!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurfs- teaching is an awesome idea!! like He said you will have the hols off too

He-- I feel for you, having visitors is like having 3 fulltime jobs but I love them to bits so its worth it

Kar-- A lazy num DP huh? maybe you should just kick him up the a*$e and make him clean if he doesnt have a job

AFM- Been flat out, got all the school stuff done Have been shopping my backside off, went to the drive in last night and loved it, been to the pool and park and am off again today to the beach and park and fish and chips for lunch

julez19 is offline 2010 New Year's resolution is to finally collect on my fortunes from Nigeria... Suckers!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurfs- teaching is an awesome idea!! like He said you will have the hols off too

He-- I feel for you, having visitors is like having 3 fulltime jobs but I love them to bits so its worth it

Kar-- A lazy num DP huh? maybe you should just kick him up the a*$e and make him clean if he doesnt have a job

AFM- Been flat out, got all the school stuff done Have been shopping my backside off, went to the drive in last night and loved it, been to the pool and park and am off again today to the beach and park and fish and chips for lunch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by me n he View Post
    Lauren. what sort of teaching you planning on doing? good career choice as well as you can stay home with the kiddies on holiday
    im doing bachelor of education primary!! i know it will be good being able to have holidays off with the twins!!!

juliez- good to hear you have everything done!!

karice- how id you DD coping with daycare? how old is she?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone. well its been a busy busy week for me. work was so so slow as not much to do, had coop last night and all day today so that was good but very very exhausting. other than that, tonight i gotta go to work

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD was ok at day care, but it was her first visit, and I stayed the entire time (we were there for an hour) she's 10 months old. I'm sure once the 'newness' of the place wears off then we'll start having issues, especially when I leave for the first time.