+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey little bunny I seen your post & was also looking for friends in the area
    if you would like you can email me on ainiseeee_tupou@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    If there is anyone in the Ipswich and surrounds area who would like to have a student midwife present throughout their pregnancy, I would be more than interested!

My name is Kimberley and I'm going into my third year of Nursing and Midwifery at the University of Queensland! As part of my degree I have to find women to take part in the Continuity of Care program whereby I attend antenatal appointments, labour and the birth, and postnatal appointments to provide support and a familiar face as well as learning heaps along the way!

If you are at all interested, contact me on kimberley.dover@uqconnect.edu.au

Similar Threads

1. Young/teen mums mothers group
    By laura20 in forum North Adelaide
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20-07-2012, 11:29
  2. Young Mums group for 19 years and younger
    By Whippet in forum Young Parents
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 18-01-2012, 11:51
  3. young mums group Melbourne....
    By blairejayne in forum Young Parents
    Replies: 17