+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    2girls&1angelboy is offline Has 3 very special people in my life my 2 girls & my angel baby boy xxx
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwolf View Post
    Hello all u gorgeous Tassie mums

Wow it is so dead in here since we got the sections!!

So how is everyone??

We're doing well here. Little miss is 6 1/2 months old- OMG where does the time go????? Rolling around everywhere and quite the little chatterbox

Anywho, hope everyone is well
    Wow 6 1/2 months gosh the time goes so quickly. I love when they try to talk its so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by zoem View Post
    Hi all!

Tassie gal here.. newbie to this site.
    TTC #1...
    Will keep you all posted.. fingers crossed for me!
    Hi hun, welcome.
    Good luck with your TTC for you.

AFM Pregnancy going well, still quite a shock im 15 weeks now and feeling huge already lol.

Mischief is offline Love. Dream. Laugh. The shadows simply mean the sun is shining!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank You
    OMG ILMG! I didn't realise you were pregnant!!!! Congratulations!!

2girls&1angelboy is offline Has 3 very special people in my life my 2 girls & my angel baby boy xxx
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you

It was quite a shock after everything i wen through last year with my cervical cancer stuff and DP.
    I found out when I went for surgery on the 27th July and they done a test for infections b4 hand to make sure i didnt need antibiotics in the pack had a preg test which she done i laughed at her.
    My surgery was cancelled as the test came back positive i just cried and cried they done a blood test which came back with levels of 150,102 from memory which put me roughly at the 12 week mark so sent for scan which showed i was 8 weeks 5 days.
    So a cerlaque (sp) was put in to hold bub in ive had to finish up work as dr doesnt want me to risk my life or the baby.
    I find out the sex of the baby the 6th of October

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hey everyone. Tassie section is usually so dead. How is everyone going? DD is now 12 months, time is flying by.

Good luck zoem!

Wow nightwolf, growing quickly

How are you going with finding way if making some $$ ILMG?

Hope to chat soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    im having a huge cleanout atm so going to have a garage sale, having a huge decluttering ive started in the girls room.

Then i may do some hairclips or something my girls always need them so might make some and sell them, not sure yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemygirls View Post
    im having a huge cleanout atm so going to have a garage sale, having a huge decluttering ive started in the girls room.

Then i may do some hairclips or something my girls always need them so might make some and sell them, not sure yet
    Sounds like a good idea! I keep tossing up doing Tupperware but I just don't know if I really want to, money and hours
    Would be nice but I just don't know
    Last edited by waterlily; 10-09-2010 at 10:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
    Hi Zoem - Goodluck! I have everything crossed for you! Welcome to the site!

Nightwolf - I cant believe all that time has gone so fast! George is 2 in a couple of weeks! I miss my little baby!

Thanks Mischief! Hope you are well!

Mischief is offline Love. Dream. Laugh. The shadows simply mean the sun is shining!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank You
    Zoem - Are you around Hobart way? We are having a night out next Friday if you want to come along. Just send me a PM.

ILMG and Waterlilly - If you are looking at doing some direct sell type of stuff, you should look into Mary Kay. I did it for a while and you earn 50% on most sales. It was a really good way to make some extra money! Pays much more than many of the other party plan type things!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How was the night out??

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was lots of fun - Shame you couldnt make it...
    Perhaps next time?