+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

I've been absent from bubhub for quite awhile but back now! lol

How was everyones weekend? Nice weather we've been having!!!

time for me soon but thought I would say hi first.

Have a great week!

Mischief is offline Love. Dream. Laugh. The shadows simply mean the sun is shining!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank You
    MOB - WOW! Not long till you start! How exciting. I would like to go and do a course too, it might be my goal for once Mr O is in full time school.

Where did you move from?

AngelF - Hey honey! Welcome back! How are you going? My weekend was great. We pottered around the house and did some fencing, burnt off some scrub, and etc... How about yours?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning!

I hope the is out again today! So much washing to do! And a walk with a friend later.

We didn't get up to much on the weekend. lol Just stayed home and cleaned a bit and took the kids to the park in the afternoon yesterday.

Busy week for all? It's Amelias 5th birthday on the weekend, so planning for that!

Little Princess is calling for MORE breakfast lol I better go and tend to her royal needs.

Have a great day all!

Mischief is offline Love. Dream. Laugh. The shadows simply mean the sun is shining!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    LOL To the little princess, Oliver is a bit like that most days too, I give him breakfast, then half an hour later he's complaining he's soooo hungry! Swear he's on a growth spurt. He's in the top 5% for height and still just above the mid line for weight, so quite tall and slim, lucky little man. George is 2 in September and is the same!!!

Is Amelia in Kindy this year?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh! So Oliver stole Amelias height! I was wondering who had it! lol Amelia is a shorty bum lol She is five on Sunday and is 99cm! I should check her weight and height on the charts. Hmmmm. Do you know any good sites to check on?

Amelia started Kinder at a school at the start of the year and wasn't quite ready and we had MAJOR problems with the school bus service and the safety. So she has just started (last week) at a state school just around the corner from us. She is ready now and absolutely loves it! Apparantly she talks their ears off and fits right in lol

How's your day? Lots of washing being done here! Nice sunny, windy day!

We're off for a walk soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    howdy again,
    i wish i could say the weather was nice yesturday but it was FREEZING and it didnt help that miss belle wanted to outside i dont like keeping her indoors escially in our small 2 bedroom flat. today isnt too bad me and my partner will properly go and pick her up from daycare.
    mischef i have lived in many place from sydney to melb to burnie to devonport in the last 4 years and many towns in melb and sydney i guess you could say i couldnt find a place to call home but i have one now

2girls&1angelboy is offline Has 3 very special people in my life my 2 girls & my angel baby boy xxx
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone.

Oh my gosh it was freezing today. Worked today after almost 2 weeks off one unwell felt strangeto be back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all u gorgeous Tassie mums

Wow it is so dead in here since we got the sections!!

So how is everyone??

We're doing well here. Little miss is 6 1/2 months old- OMG where does the time go????? Rolling around everywhere and quite the little chatterbox

Anywho, hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

Tassie gal here.. newbie to this site.
    TTC #1...
    Will keep you all posted.. fingers crossed for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Zoem - Goodluck! I have everything crossed for you! Welcome to the site!

Nightwolf - I cant believe all that time has gone so fast! George is 2 in a couple of weeks! I miss my little baby!