+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hey em,
    i remember you saying u were on here so thought id check it out and what do u know here u are
    its nice to have a place to chat to other mummys or mummys to be from tassy!
    to every one else id like to introduce myself, im new to here obviously, my name is emma also and i have a gorgeous little bub named violet who is just over 2 months old and who i love very much, especially her giant gummy grins. Me, my hubby (aaron) and violet all live in the hobart area and i look forward to getting to know everyone
    cheers,
    Emma

2girls&1angelboy is offline Has 3 very special people in my life my 2 girls & my angel baby boy xxx
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    welcome emma
    im tamara i have two girls kristie who is 5 and chloe who is 22months im in the devonport area.

all u tassie peep who have facebook there is a tassie baby buy and sell site to get sell off any things u dont need anymore or to find things to buy if u need more info just let me know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemygirls View Post
    all u tassie peep who have facebook there is a tassie baby buy and sell site to get sell off any things u dont need anymore or to find things to buy if u need more info just let me know
    I joined and have bought something already LOL

OMG what's with the heat. I feel so huge atm and so hot. Bub is rolling flat out & I'm getting heaps of BH *sigh* not long to go now though looking forward to meeting our little one.
    Having the weekly appointments is interesting and love being hooked up to the monitor to listen to bub's heartbeat.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by violetsmummy View Post
    hey em,
    i remember you saying u were on here so thought id check it out and what do u know here u are
    its nice to have a place to chat to other mummys or mummys to be from tassy!
    to every one else id like to introduce myself, im new to here obviously, my name is emma also and i have a gorgeous little bub named violet who is just over 2 months old and who i love very much, especially her giant gummy grins. Me, my hubby (aaron) and violet all live in the hobart area and i look forward to getting to know everyone
    cheers,
    Emma
    Hey Em

Yep Im around!!! :-) here there and everywhere!!!!! :-)

Nightwolf and Floss

have you two had your bubs yet??!! come on, i cant wait for news!!! :-0 it seems like only days ago that it was ittybitty and i waiting to have our girls.... now its your turn!!!!

God whats with this bloody weather!!! ARGGH....

loads to catch up on.... stelly has been sick, i have stopped b/f, she went on med now she is happier and sleeping a BIT better... LOl, dont think she will ever be good at that!!!!!

ILMG - hows things??? how are those gorgrous girls?????

2girls&1angelboy is offline Has 3 very special people in my life my 2 girls & my angel baby boy xxx
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi em,
    poor lil stelly, i think u have done an amazing job with ur breastfeeding. Hope she gets better soon and her sleeping.
    My girls are good Kristie goes back to school on Tuesday Fulltime this year. :'( and we have started to toilet train chloe more getting used to the toilet hasnt done anything yet, im not worried tho as she isnt quite 2 yet.
    ive cut back a few hours at work dp and i are slowly getting there bn a lil hectic but getting there.
    Im going out wednesday night so looking orward to having a few drinks with the girls from work one is leaving so having a farewell for her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been awhile since i popped my little head in here!!!

How is everyone going??

Big Welcome to our newbies....

Violetsmummy - Congrats on the birth of Violet,
    Im Jes mummy to Zailee (4 months) and Adella (4years)

Emsfirstbaby - I totally feel ya on that - It does only seem like a few days/weeks ago that it was us waiting for our girls!! Cant beleive Four months have passed already....

I no everyone says it but they really do grow up way to fast!!!

Not a great deal to report here - We are fixing up our house getting it ready to sell which is exciting!!!
    Zailee is growing so much and doing new things everyday, It really amazes me how quickly they learn...

hmm... Must be time for a catch up - been a loooooong time since we all had one!!

ILMG - Have fun out on Wednesday night - Always good to let your hair down!

Thanks
    Reviews
    not much to report here. still waiting but was told at my appointment yesterday bub feels like she is fully engaged so it could be any time now.

Nursery is nearly done. we've got the basics in there - cot, comfy chair for me to bf in, shelves. still got to get a change table & some more storage for bub's clothes, hoping to go garage saling this weekend to see if we can pick something up second hand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going?

anyone had their bub yet?

afm- still hanging in there. got an appointment 2morrow at LGH to see how I'm going. Feeling huge and not liking the heat. having a twisted ankle that is swollen as isn't helping either *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all, i just got home a lil while ago rom farewell tea ive had a few drinks lol. i havent heard from floss in a few days as i dont think she has got the internet at the moment, she was going to msg me i anything happened.
    Nightwolf hope that lil bubba comes soon for u.

Thanks
    Reviews
    looks like it'll be monday if bub doesn't arrive over the weekend. apparently the docs at the hospital booked me in for an induction Monday morning. still hoping it'll happen over the weekend (the next day or two if these BH are anything to go by) but if it's Monday then all well and good.