Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ekkk, 30 deg tomorrow! Ill be on here all day under the aircon then

You poor Hobart ladies have a 36er!!! *melts*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How are all the Tassie people??!?!! Its quiet in here again??!!

a sign that our very pregnant ladies are getting close to having their bubbies!!!!!

Nothing much going on here... going to target baby sale today..... need a cot mattress....

ummmmmm...........

not much else happening!!!!!

Seen Jes the last two days and Miss Zailee is just GORGEOUS!!!!!! :-) We got both her and Stella weighed yesterday and they are exaclt the same - weight, height and head circumfrance!!! LOL, too funny!! and my miss stella is three weeks younger!!!!! goodness me....

Love to all on this nice Tassie day!!

Em

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are our pregnant mummies going?? Not long to go now... Cant wait to hear the news of new little babies being born it makes me clucky!!! lol...

not much to report here -

Zailee is rolling over!! from tummy to back and back to tummy!!! she is such a clever little munchkin.
    She is such a happy little baby now, i am stoked as she really was a grumble for the first 10 weeks or so!!! lol.

Having trouble sleeping, should be doing something more constructive with my time.... like doing the dishes...

How wonderful is the Thunderstorm in hobart??? I love storms!! remind me of a time when DH took me away for a night and we stayed at this lodge place where they had massive big windows with no curtains (it was in the middle of no where) anyways there was a massive thunderstorm and we were lying in bed watching it - Very romantic....

Zailee is asleep so better be jumping into bed!!

Until next time take care...

jes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello Ladies,
    I hope you don't mind me posting! I'm from Hobart expecting my first in 6 weeks (give or take a few days).
    I'm 28, DH is 27. We are very nervous and getting very impatient with the wait.
    Looking forward to getting in touch with some Tassie Mums as most of my friends are single, unmarried and got scared when I announced I was preggers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome KyD!!!!

I was in the same situations!! None of my friends had bubs!!!! It can be daunting being the first!!!!!!!! :-)

Where are you having your bub, do you know what you are having??!!! it is such an exciting time!!!! I understand your impatience!!!! (I was over it at about 35 weeks and bub didnt come till 9 days over....uggghh!!)

Looking forward to chatting with you!!!

Em

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome KyD. You'll love it here. Everyone is super friendly

Just popping in quickly with an update on how I'm going. Had a growth scan yesterday and bub is measuring 37 weeks, approx 2-3 days ahead & the woman doing the scan suggested bub will b about 7 pound when I deliver. Diabetes ppl r very happy with how I'm going, insulin seems to be working so yay there.
    nearly got everything done so I can finally get started on bub's room. got all the furniture (except a change table) so it's still in boxes in our lounge lol
    Off to have an appt with the OB 2morrow, then out celebrating dad's 60th.
    Anyways that's bout my story atm.

Hope everyone is well *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Hi guys, wow there are a few newbies hey, great to see!!!
    We are just taking it easy these school holidays. One of my girl's turn 7 next week, where or where does the time go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hey everyone how's is going?

Welcome KyD. My "friends" were not very excited when I announced my pregnancy. They all asumed I was throwing my life away. But DD is the best thing I have acheived in life.

Not long now CarriesMum and Nighwolf.
    Don't worry nightwolf we moved house 2 weeks before bub arrived and once I stared nesting it was all done in a day. Haha

I started bub on solids this week and because of all her allergies it HAD it be farex, which she hates. I tried her on a flavoured one this morning and she was much better. Still hates it tho. Thinking of starting pumpkin on the weekend.

Hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies,

sorry i havent been on a while ... last few weeks have been a bit hectic been in and out of hospital a couple of times...but all is good now... bub has dropped down and im in nesting mode already!!! so i dnt think bub will be far away at all.. in the next 2-3 weeks maybe as the midwife i saw the other day doesnt seem ill go to full term with everything that has gone on... i hope everyone is all good and is loving the summer... all tho as i type this its come over very over cast and looks like rain ... hello to the Newbies and good luck to the ladies that are due in the next few weeks

2girls&1angelboy is offline Has 3 very special people in my life my 2 girls & my angel baby boy xxx
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    been awile since i have posted, not alot happening still sorting stuff out with oh and i but things seem to be getting better i just keep worrying that iit the calm before the storm. im trying to think positive.
    I have my next appointment with my dr on the 3rd of feb.
    cant wait for all these bubs to be born Good luck to u all.
    floss i definately think u will go b4 ur due date in the next week i say.
    em hows lil steela going?