TASSIE 2010 Chat Thread - everyone welcome!!! | Page 2 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    2girls&1angelboy is offline Has 3 very special people in my life my 2 girls & my angel baby boy xxx
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi everyone,
    beautiful day here.
    Im childfree suppose to be at work but wasnt well yest, and dr gave me a cert meant to be at the hospy but not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Only 10 minutes down the road, we built our first home!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi all I'm a newbie on here. I'm 23 well in 3 weeks I have a 5 month old beautiful daughter and a wonderful fiancé. I'm a fulltime Mommy and love it!!! Oh and I'm from Launceston. Hope everyone who is expecting is handling the heat and that everyone else has the kids in the pool. Hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    Hi all I'm a newbie on here. I'm 23 well in 3 weeks I have a 5 month old beautiful daughter and a wonderful fiancé. I'm a fulltime Mommy and love it!!! Oh and I'm from Launceston. Hope everyone who is expecting is handling the heat and that everyone else has the kids in the pool. Hehe.
    Hello Waterlily!

Nice to meet you! Its nice having another launceston woman in here...

Im 22 (turning 23 ) Also live in launceston, and expecting our first bubba by the 2nd of Feb.

VERY pregnant = Have the aircon pumped up No issues here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Waterlily

you'll love it here

I'm in George Town so still nice and close to Launnie. Due on 14th Feb (yup, valentine's Day)

I'm with you Carriemum, we've got the air con on and I've got prime spot infront of it lol. hopefully it cools down a bit in Feb - at least there's air con at the hospital lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh wow two people close to me . Are you a first time Mum to Nightwolf?
    Oh air con sounds wonderful!! We don't have it here I brought a portable one but it's crap haha. I've been in the pool with bub tho veeery nice.
    Your both (CarrieMum & Nightwolf) quite close together too! How exciting!!
    Do you know the sex?
    Last edited by waterlily; 09-01-2010 at 17:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    Do you know the sex?
    Nope (I guess boy )

24 sleeps till my due date! But...I really think this baby will come in January.
    Im getting very excited to find out what labour really is like. I have done so much reading, talking - research, I just want to start!!! LOL

People ask me if im scared...Im not, however that will probablly come with the shock of my first painfull contraction

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow I HAD to know the sex!! Hehe I guesses Girl tho.
    I was told Bub was engaged and ready to come "anyday" for 10 weeks. Gotta love doctors. Hehe.

I had a horrible labour!!! I'm still not sure if I'll go back a second time. I loved being pregnant Tho.
    I'm sure you will do great! Us ladies are troopers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hey im a launnie mum too well georgetown really, i have two lil girls catlin who is 22 months and maddalin who is 7 weeks would love to have a meet up so we could all meet each other, well gotta go feed the boobie monster so i'll chat later bye for now xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi EVERYONE!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Xmas
    Our first Xmas as a family was lovely. Angus opened all his pressies on his own & was more aware than i expected it was great.
    He cut his first tooth but it disappeared 2 days later
    I just did my first week back @ work, was great. Am happy to be back. Angus starts day care on Monday... Im gonna LOL...
    He is jus bout 7 months now & gawd how time has flown.. He is trying to get the momentum to crawl now, hasn't quite got there but it wont be too long...

I hope you all have a wonderful 2010. It's gonna be a good year... i hope!!