+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    2girls&1angelboy is offline Has 3 very special people in my life my 2 girls & my angel baby boy xxx
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    There normally is the Jungle gym but they have closed atm and moving to a new premises the bluff(beach) is off limits atm due to re development there is the playhouse in charles stree which is good for younger kiddies pretty relaxed and costs about $6 i think free tea coffee milo etc

2girls&1angelboy is offline Has 3 very special people in my life my 2 girls & my angel baby boy xxx
    Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to Tassie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi and welcome were from the mainland been here since 98. love it here. im near devonport. welcome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    im sure the whole of tassie heard me lol
    how are we all besides going made before christmas??????
    i thought id say hello since i have been slack and ignored you all for like ages
    what are the kiddies getting this year my daughter is getting the master chef kitchen (thats the big pressie) and a lawn mower the blows bubbles and cloths and more clothes LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Morning all. DD is getting lots of sesame street things like a piano, medical kit, book ends an lots of books and she got some Yo Gabba Gabba things like sheets, quilt, bag, socks, plex sprinkler and a dancing brobee. I have also made her a toy muno and toodee . She also got a big toddler craft set and some toy story toys.

So excited for Christmas!!! What are everyones plans for the big day?

DH is working so we are having a big champagne brekky I'm making cheese and chive pancakes with savory toppings, stuffed mushrooms, poached eggs and bacon. Then when DH goes to work I'll be spending The day with my family and we are doing to big traditional chrissy.

4 more sleeps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooperVagiDuper View Post
    where did u get the gabba bed sheets etc? been looking everywhere! lol
    Off eBay. Got them from the UK.
    DD has YGG EVERYTHING. Hahah. It's soooooo expensive though!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there not sure if ive posted here before or not But HI its my DD2s 1st Bday today where has the time gone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AliG View Post
    Hi there not sure if ive posted here before or not But HI its my DD2s 1st Bday today where has the time gone
    Oh wow Happy Birthday to your littler girl!! Do you have anything special planned today?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooperVagiDuper View Post
    damn it lol well we have family in the uk so i might have to ask them to send some i think lol dd loves them too brobee and foofa is her fav. i like the show too. full of really good morals and stuff
    Yeah true!! DD goes through phases of who is her favorite. It's usually always Foofa then which ever is the flavor of the day. Heheh. So she has lots of Foofa clothes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lonnie here. Have a 2 year old and one due in March

I don't mind Devonport not to quiet but not to busyilovemygirls&boyI don't mind Devonport not to quiet but not to busy ilovemygirls&boyI don't mind Devonport not to quiet but not to busy
    I agree. Ive lived in Burnie, Devonport and Lonnie, and Id LOVE to move back to Devonport one day