+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TASSIE 2010 Chat Thread - everyone welcome!!!

Welcome to 2010 Tassie BubHubbers!!

Lets hope the year brings for those who want them, for those waiting for them to arrive, for those with newborns and and for everyone else!!!!!

Lets make this a great year!!!

Mods: Can we make this a sticky please!!!

2girls&1angelboy is offline Has 3 very special people in my life my 2 girls & my angel baby boy xxx
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, Hope everyone has a fantastic 2010.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great idea Em!!

Have missed all the Tassie mums - its sooooo quite in here!!!

Where is everyone?!?!?

How was mums group today Em?

We have been busy busy - moving furniture around and out... lol.... Getting ready for selling the house - I contacted our agent today (the one who sold us this house) and hopefully will hear back from him to arrange evaluataion!

Zailee is rolling over!! She did it twice today and once last night (tummy to back) cant beleive how quickly they grow up!!!

Anyways i am off - Pizza night tonight - Gotta love Dominoes cheaper tuesdays!! Lol....

Hope everyone is well - and hope there will be lots of chatter in here for 2010!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hidy ho all

just thought I'd pop in with a quick update. all is going well here. Diabetes ppl are happy with how I'm going so atm looks like I won't b induced.
    Bags are nearly all packed - just under 6 weeks to go.
    Nursery still isn't set up yet. will hopefully order the cot 2morrow and pick up our capsule on Thursday. need to get hubby motivated to get the comuters out the back so I can start setting things up.

hope everyone is doing well.

earthfairy is offline Winner 2009 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    In Antarctica for 12 months.... I mean Tassie!!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Hi Ladies

Happy New Year!

Just letting you know ive made this thread a sticky for you & will close the 2009 one.

Enjoy!

EF x

Thanks
    Reviews
    emsfirstbaby - Ohh, I like your opening intro there!

IttyBitty - Agree, VERY, VERY quiet... HELLLOOOOO... ... ...

Nightwolf - Its a nice feeling once everything is done and arranged...Tell Hubby the sooner you do it the sooner its done! Its only going to get harder and harder with that baby smooshing your insides I struggle getting and putting things in the bottem draw of the drawcase in babys room!

I went to the midwife today, Had my step B swab (had the pleasure of doing it myself...)
    The midwife Just by feeling from the outside (no internal) That bubba is most likley 3/5ths engaged... and sitting in an ideal spot ready for labour. *Good baby!
    I only have a little while left ~ 27 sleeps till my due date I would love it if it was only 14 sleeps...Not because I'm sick of being prego - I just wanna meet the little baby!!!

Nothing else just Catching up on some reading...While I still have the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Carrie muum and nigthwolf - how exciting for you both!!!!! :-) You must be due quite close together!! YAY!!!

Nightwolf - I was induced - so if it looks like it is going to happen ask me anything you want!! I had a very positive induction!!! :-)

Jes - just about to sit and write you an email - cant be bothered replying on here too!! my precious 'stella is asleep' time is too little!!!

Happy wednesday!!

Em

Thanks
    Reviews
    Carriesmum - mum had a chat with hubby today so we're getting a quote to see if we can get the work done. Mum basically said we need the stuff moved by next week LOL so hopefully that's a good kick up the bum

Cot & mattress is all ordered. will ring my bro in the morning to see if he ordered the capsule yet & if not organise for him to do it while we r there (if not I might organise it for next week when I go to town with mum again)

Ems - will do. thanks for that hopefully they let me go to term. I'm due on 14th Feb.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Hi guys!
    Have not posted in such a long time, time just gets the better of me these days with the kids, working and we moved house just before xmas!:tree:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nightwolf - i only just reaslied ur bub is due on valentines day!! awww... hope all goes well!!! just over a month to go!! WOO HOO

OopsieDaisy - good to see you here!! where abouts did u move to?? how are the girls???