+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Moncheri, I enrolled in the units myself and selected the times for the classes, am I supposed to do something different or follow a different timetable? I really havent had any info through for the course at all other than the acceptance, ive fumbled my way through everything on my own!
    Feel free to add me on Facebook or msg me there (katie dearle) or even sms me 0431759111, its hard to check on here all the time.
    Cant wait to get started and meet everyone. Our main orientation is 17th Feb and I'll definitely be there that day but i dont think ill attend anything else as im having to pay daycare for that...

Anyway, hope to hear from you soon x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Midwifery at Curtin, Bentley WA

Hi! I'm hoping there is someone on here who is studying the Bachelor of Midwifery in Perth at Curtin Uni. I'd love to know how many units are compulsory to be on campus? As I live in Bunbury (2hrs away) and with 2 little ones I'm not keen on travelling that far all the time! Is it realistic to think I'd be able to do most of the work online and maybe even do my prac here at a Bunbury hospital? Thanks heaps for any help info or advice that anyone might have!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bachelor of Nursing and Mid Question...

Please tell me how you got accepted into your Bachelor of Nursing and Midwifery degree?

What pervious studies or qualifications did you have when you applied?

Did you have a degree in a different area that helped you gain your place?

What would you recommend one should do to increase there chances of being accepted?

Anything else that might help would be greatly appreciated.. TIA 😊