+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 5year old who will be in full time school and an almost 3 year old who will not. Thats the reason why i need to work is to pay for the daycare for him! I dont have much help, childcare reapobsibility and most household running will still fall to me but Im just hoping that with good scheduling we will be fine!

How does it work with the birthing women that you follow? Are they allocated to you or do you have to assign them to you yourselves? Also does this start in first year?

I am unbelievably excited to get started!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, I also would love to catch up for a coffee. I am in the south and I know there's some from the north so shall we do something central? I'm also good for next week??? I will probably have children with me next week so somewhere where we can sit and chat and they can play would be good. Open to suggestions??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Annabelley and Rhiannon

Great - let's all catch up and get to know each other! We can easily do somewhere kid friendly Annabelley to make it easier for you.

What about Kingston with Green Square or one of the clubs with a playground in it? I don't know the Hellenic club well but assume they would have a kids' area? That's kind of half way? Open to better ideas though!

Or or we can do a weekend time if that makes it easier?

Andrea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meant to say - all canberra girls welcome to coffee meet up - just thought Annabelley Rhiannon and I were the only ACT girls on the thread at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What Day suits everyone? I am flexible, Thursday or Friday ??? Kingston green Square is good. I can't think of anywhere else atm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey!

This week is a little tricky as i'm starting a new job. Is next week possible for you by any chance? I haven't gotten my schedule yet, so maybe i can do Thursday or Friday if they get back to me fast enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Next week is fine with me. Congratulations on your new job

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ANNABELLEY For This Useful Post:

Rhiannon92  (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Next week would be better for me too - I am away next Friday to attend a wedding interstate but can do Thursday (lunch time or close to preferable to duck away from work).

Thanks,
    Andrea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes that is good for me too.> so that is Thursday the 20th at say 12 noon at green Square Kingston. Does that suit everyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Annabelley and Rhiannon,

I can do the 20th at 12pm in Kingston. Not sure of the cafe names there but maybe we just meet outside the homewares shop that sits behind the cafes there on Green Square and choose whatever cafe appeals to us.

Are these weeks until we find out just dragging on for you guys? Seems like ages since we lodged and even longer until we find out.

Andrea