View Poll Results: what cup size are you?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • AA

0 0%
  • A

7 4.70%
  • B

12 8.05%
  • C

22 14.77%
  • D

25 16.78%
  • DD

38 25.50%
  • E

19 12.75%
  • F

12 8.05%
  • G+

14 9.40%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    sam's mum is offline and Amelia's and Belle's too....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    I finally went and got measured last week when the last of my old bras died.

In my head I am still flat chested, but the lady told me that I am a DD or E.

tried them both on, and she was right. they both fit pretty well. went with the DD and it is so much better than my old bras.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    D i think. Sometimes they fit other days they are too small.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wishing4kids View Post
    16 C and you can't find sexy bras in bras n things when your a 16C they always take you to the back to show you granny bras or plain bras.

I went up someone the other day I showed her at the front of the store what I liked and she did the usual what size are you and then started marching to the back. I said you aren't listening. I like the bras up here and Im not interested in the bras down the back.

She kept going towards the back I left the store and said Im not interested in granny bras I wanted these ones.

How much harder is it really to put on an extra inch of material. They have 14C.

Wishing4kids.
    OMFG that women didnt want sales.. Without sounding like im making you sound stupid have to seen the bra extenders? They come in 2, 3 and 4 hook and they are awesome when something only comes in the size smaller then you and even better if you go to a clothes mender then can sew them together so its not uncomfortable or you can!

Everytime i have been served by someone like that i say in a nice calm tone "i'm asking for you assistance in what i want, if you can not listen or help, tell me now and save my time, as a customer i dont have time for you to not listen or help"

A Party of Five is offline Winner 2008 � Most Boring Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I am a C cup after my breast lift

Thanks
    Reviews
    B on the right & A on the left.

I wear alot of padding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPE2BMUMSOON View Post
    OMFG that women didnt want sales.. Without sounding like im making you sound stupid have to seen the bra extenders? They come in 2, 3 and 4 hook and they are awesome when something only comes in the size smaller then you and even better if you go to a clothes mender then can sew them together so its not uncomfortable or you can!

Everytime i have been served by someone like that i say in a nice calm tone "i'm asking for you assistance in what i want, if you can not listen or help, tell me now and save my time, as a customer i dont have time for you to not listen or help"

Cool thank you. I will try that. But in future Im going to use the last paragraph you provided here. yay sexy bra's here I come!! I would have to get someone else to sew it because I can't sew straight to save my life!

Thanks so much for that advice.

Wishing4kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I'm a 16E.

Any bigger and I think I'd never find any decent bras for less than $100. Bras n Things does some of their own branded bras up to 16E... so I do have some nice ones. The only beige bra I own is a halter one, and the only white one I own is strapless.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im a C

Thanks
    Reviews
    16G when PG

14F when not PG

I was a 10D in grade 8 and a 12F by grade 12. Our family is very blessed with breast but I hate it!

earthfairy is offline Winner 2009 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    In Antarctica for 12 months.... I mean Tassie!!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    14DD

But having em chopped off soon!!! I hate them