I am trying to decide if i should try breast feeding this time around. I tried BFing with my DS but was unable to. I am a go with the flow type of person if it happens it happens if it doesn't then it's ok. I am really undecided as to what to do this time do i bottle feed from the get go or do i try BFing again.
The one thing i worry about is if i am unable to BF again this time i will have to go through the pain of my milk drying up (i had alot of problems with it) how will i cope BFing while watching and looking after a toddler. If i am able to BF then i would only want to do it for 6-8wks.
I know bottle feeding will be easier as i can share the job with DH, my rule is we are the only ones to feed bubs for the first couple of months. My midwife thinks it's a waste of time trying to BF if i only want to do it for 6-8wks that i should make a decision before bubs is born and stick to it, if i do decide to bottle feed then i need to stick to my guns.
I'm really undecided and not sure what to do