at my 32wk check up today my Baby Bear was found to be breech so naturally the topic of CS was mentioned - my midwife did say it was to early to discuss it just yet a bub could still turn but just to keep it in mind - my hospital is a LOW RISK hospital so if it were to go this way i would have to travel north about an hour to the townsville hospital
now with DS all went pretty much textbook from whoa to go ending in VB and i had no reason up until today to think this one would be any different so i'm relatively new to the whole idea of CS and am looking into all the info i can get - the idea of a CS doesn't bother me - if it's the best for my bub then i'm prepared to go through with it - it's more the recovery i'm concerned about - so my questions so far are as follows.....
so many questions i know but the info would be greatly appreciated - as you can probably tell i'm a little freaked out but i would like to get things in order in the next couple of weeks just in case as DH is suppose to be away for 6wks leading up to my due date and i'd rather have him informed and prepared rather then freaking out on the other side of the country lol
- of those who ended up having a CS who had epidural/spinal block and who had general anisthetic???? and why????
- how much time did you spend in hospital after the birth?????
- did you have problems initialing BF (for those who did)???
- how soon after surgery were you "mobile"???
- was your CS an emergency or booked???
- did any of you go into labour before a booked CS????
- how many weeks were you when you had CS?????