The Bub Hub's August enewsletter went out last week and is, as usual, jam-packed with great reading and prizes to win!
This month, read about:
- Iodine in Pregnancy, written by Professor CJ Eastman AM MD
- Night Terrors - What are they and how to stop them
- How does chiropractic help the development of your child
We also link to a very important checklist on Maternity Leave for all our expecting Bub-Hubbers to read. Don't resign before you read this!
There's a scrumptious family dinner recipe to cook, along with info on the Bub Hub's latest Chat Feature.
Important diary dates are listed and if you submit a tax return, you should check out the info on what you can claim for child care benefits.
Prizes up for grabs this month:
- 200 tickets to The Baby Show, launching in Sydney in September
- Nappy packs from our friends at Nurture Nappies
- Stylish Fathers Day Hampers from the wonderful team at babybuds
- and a Book Bonanza... over $900 book packs to be won!
All this - and more - can be read in the August 2009 Hubbub!
If you don't already receive this wonderfully informative missive, sign up for FREE!