I'm hoping someone out there can help me!
My DD has had nappy rash on and off for about 2 months now . I feel so so sorry for the poor thing, and I feel like I have tried everything (obviously not or it would be fixed). I have been back and forwards to the doctors and am finding them very little help quite frankly.
Here is what I have tried:
- Nearly every brand of nappy rash cream I could find
- Two different (different active ingredient) broad sprectrum antifungals - also Dactozin
- Eliminiating acidic food from her diet
- LOTS of nappy free time. We have wooden floor boards so this is easy
- She is in MCNs which I have strip washed and tried several different sensitive detergents
The only thing that works is a low grade steriod cream which I hate using. As soon as I stop applying it, the rash comes back.
Any ideas anyone? I have another appointment with the doc this afternoon. I really want to get on top of this, I feel so sorry for her.
Thanks for reading if you got this far!