User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Yellow when wiping

I feel a bit silly for asking this, and sorry if it's too much info.

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and just went to the toilet for number 1s. When I wiped the paper was quite yellow. I don't know about anyone else, but usually anything that's there is clear.

I was wondering if this is a sign of something to come or if it just means my pee was really yellow. Lol.
    Me (Jess) 22 DP (Ash) 34
    DS (Will) 07/06/2007
    DD (Millie) 11/03/2009

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you look at the color of the toilet water to SEE if the pee was yellow?

Try drinking heaps of water that way it wont be so yellow and you will be able to tell if its wee or other fluid.
    And then their was 5

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was a little but not really so. When I wiped it was like nothing I had really seen before. Thanks for the tip and I'll see what happens.
    Me (Jess) 22 DP (Ash) 34
    DS (Will) 07/06/2007
    DD (Millie) 11/03/2009

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there i'm 40 weeks and have the same thing and drink lots of water...so have been wondering the same thing, so just letting you know your not the only one so it could be normal. Usually i would think it was due to vitamins cos you know when you take a multi your pee is more yellow but i'm not taking any and i still have it sooooo.....yeah maybe normal preg thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've read on another forum that it may be the start of the mucous plug. I do take a multi-vitamin and also drink plenty of water but it's never been like that when I wiped before. We'll see I guess!
    Me (Jess) 22 DP (Ash) 34
    DS (Will) 07/06/2007
    DD (Millie) 11/03/2009

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi,
    i have had this constantly, as i don't drink enough water,but i think if your taking anything with iron in them it makes it bright yellow,can't remember if it was my iron/folate ones or the multivatamins. when i take them no mater how much water i drink, still bright
    Me 36 +Him 39
    Maia Isabelle 7,William jay-born sleeping @ 24wks jan 08,m/c - June 08, m/c Aug 08,Elijah j - 4,Liam Fynn 3,m/c mar 14

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It could be infection... like thrush, i had the same thing at 38wks and needed cream.. check with your doctor. Plug although yellow is more like jelly,
    “People were created to be loved, things were created to be used; the reason why the world is in chaos right now is because things are being loved, and people are being used.”
    -Unknown

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine has been yellow most of this preg, and yet my wee is always perfectly clear except the first one of the day.

I put it down to being preg since I don't have any infection.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sounds like you where possibly deyhdrated and sometimes the multivitamins can colour your pee yellow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Indigo - It wasn't an infection, as I've had thrush once before during this pregnancy and don't have any of the symptoms this time. I haven't seen it since, so I'm putting it down to the multi-vitamin and maybe not enough water, as I had just taken it not too long before it happened. Thanks for all the help ladies.
    Me (Jess) 22 DP (Ash) 34
    DS (Will) 07/06/2007
    DD (Millie) 11/03/2009