I'm so nervous posting here! After so many rounds of IVF, my DH & I are FINALLY pregnant with triplets!! When we found out, we were in complete shock!!!
I'm 13w5d now, all going well so far and that all continues to do so.
I'm posting here for the 1st time, to see if there are any other triplet Mums or Dads out there who are able to offer advice on the following:-
1. feeding (& how often) bottle or booby (inc express) fed?
2. prams (we're not fussed on the road train type, 3 in a row - what else is out there?)
3. sleeping (how long before they slept through the night)
4. Did you sleep all 3 bubs in 1 cot to begin with? How old were they when they were put in their own cot?
5. how did you cope with 3 babies?
6. Did you get extra help? If so, how many extra people?
Any any other advice you can offer would SOOOO appreciated !! OMG, we have SOO much to learn!!! We have been in touch with the Multiple Birth Association and hopefully they are sending me some info soon.