User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Indoor Play Centres - Northside

Hi all, just moved to the North Lakes area and am looking for some indoor play centres to try out with my little man. We used to use Lollipops in Cannon Hill which was great - so anywhere like that would be perfect! Hope you can give me some ideas!
    Emma (28) + DH (29)
    Finlay (09/06 ~ 5wks early)
    Isabella (04/09 ~ 1dy early)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We like little tigrrs on newmarket road at windsor. We live right near lollipops and travel to this one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im pretty sure that there is a playcentre in the Westfield Shopping Centre there at North Lakes. Chipmunks i think...
    I also know that there is one opening at Strathpine on Gympie Rd (may already be opened) called Go Wild. The ad says that it is "Australia's largest kids indoor play & activity centre" ph: 3205 7794 www.gowildactivitycentre.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is Jiggling Jacks at Lawnton Also a chipmunks
    21 year old Mother , Housewife & Student Engaged To The 22 year old Father , Business owner & Great Guy Together We Have The Nearly 2 Year Old Princess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chipmunks was in North Lakes but has been relocated since the extension of the shopping center.

It's now in Lawnton and it's great, we love it there.

The other one, Go Wild, will be opening late November but it looks good from what I could gather from their website.

There's also one further north, in Caboolture. It's called Hippos House. It's also quite good.
    And there's one in the Parking Lot of the shopping center at Morayfield, feeko Meeko. But not sure, if it's still there. It's quite small though but it doesn't really get packed.

And then there's Scallywags in Virginia, apparently under new Managment. So one can hope it is better now than it used to be.

Little Tiggrs in Windsor is good but I find it a bit too expensive.

Never been to Jiglings Jacks but I think for the little kids it's quite good.

I live in North Lakes as well, if you're interested to catch up for a coffe or so, let me know. We often also just go to the play area at the shopping center, keeps them entertained for a few minutes
    The devil - 04.08.04

The mini Tornado - 16.11.06

Thanks
    Reviews
    I work at Go Wild and its Grand Opening is this Saturday 29th November, 2008...it's the biggest indoor playground in Australia and has so much more to offer than just that. It has a 'Go Wild Cuts Just for Kids Hairdressing Salon', Drop 'n' Play (drop your kids off for 3 hours while u do your shopping), school holiday programs, functions, themed parties, speciality classes, mother's groups and much more.

It caters for kids from 1 year old up to the bigger kids with video games (similar to timezone) and a cafe for mums and dads.

if u wanna check out the website go to http://www.gowildactivitycentre.com/ its got all the information you could want!

i've been in the playground myself and had a blast! check it out and would love to seem some of u down there one day

Bec

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Bec

Thanks for all the info sadly my Dd is only 8 months so by the sounds of thing's it will be a little while before we can enjoy what Go Wild has to offer

Great to see there are some more things on offer for little ones around this area
    21 year old Mother , Housewife & Student Engaged To The 22 year old Father , Business owner & Great Guy Together We Have The Nearly 2 Year Old Princess

Thanks
    Reviews
    take her down now if u like...u can go in with her to the toddlers area...plenty of padding just dont forget ur socks and socks for her
    Last edited by bec21; 07-12-2008 at 14:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw it on the website, the grand opening and I can't wait to check it out.

we've been to every playcenter in the area, besides Jiglings Jacks and my boys just love it.

Perfect for my mini tornado and my cyclone. They just go wild and nuts running around.
    The devil - 04.08.04

The mini Tornado - 16.11.06

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone been to the Go Wild one yet?

What did you think of it?
    My Wonderful Family:
    Me:
    He:
    The Little Miss: