Gosh this is going to make me think...I rarely ask too many complex questions of myself- it gets too confusing!
1. Are you married or single?
Married- Jan 26th (Aust day- nice and easy for DH to remember) 2007
2. What sort of birth did you have?
DS1- An amazing 10hr totally natural labour which resulted in a 10lb big bub, who didn't rotate which after going so well resulted in borderline 3rd degree tearing and lots of stitches!!
DS2- Another natural drug free 10hr labour.... and though no tearing/stitches this time round- it was a lot bl00dy harder than the first time!!!
3. Preferred parenting style?
Gosh thats a toughie, I tend not to give it a name, um... a very relaxed style!! I kind of tend to walk down the middle of the line, go with the flow- if it works for us (and DS is pretty awesome so far!) then thats all I care about.
4. Do you have brothers and sisters?
2 Brothers, both of whom I adore!
5. * Are they older or younger than you?
Older- it is the best fun being the youngest, and the only girl....I am happy to admit that I get spoilt rotten, and have 2 very protective lovely older brothers, who had loads of cute friends to have crushes on whilst growing up.
6. Have you ever met a famous person?
I had drinks one night with Jeff Tarango (an American tennis player, not that famous, but the best I can come up with)...he singled myself and my girlfriend out of a whole bar and shouted us drinks all night, he was lovely!!
7. What countries have you visited?
I have backpacked through Europe- in my 'youthful' days! And recently went to Thailand
8. What do you do on Sundays?
Sundays are our one day at home as a family, so we try to do stuff round the home (its fairly new so there is always stuff to do!), I try to avoid the housework, and have a cruisy day.....
9. What kind of people do you not like?
People who follow the crowd. And people who will pretend to like something just to please others.
10. Who has had the most influence in your life?
11. Would you like to be famous?
If only for the wealth!
12. How many different towns or cities have you lived in?
Spent the first 21yrs of my life in one town, and have since lived in three others (counting several suburbs of Melb as one)
13. Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets?
Sunsets- sunrise is WAY too early for my liking!
14. What was the last book you read?
Cravat-A-Licious (By Matt Preston, Masterchef Judge- I LOVE that show!!)
15. What's your favorite food?
Steak/Veal with a redwine sauce, creamy mash, and lightly steamed veg!!
16. Do you live in a house or an apartment/flat or other?
We are now living in our dream home, which we cuilt on 6acres of natural bushland, and loving every minute of it (well except for the mortgage repayments!)
17. How tall are you?
164cm, not tall enough.
18. What are your hobbies?
Bubhub! Art/Craft, Playing the Piano, puzzles/crosswords Coffees with friends!
19. What's something you do well?
Listen to others.
20. Which sports do you like to watch/play?
Love AFL, and am a sports trainer. Netball and Tennis
21. Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person?
See above to sunrise/sunset!
22. What is your motto?
If you don't like something do something to change it!! If you want to whinge about a problem come armed ready to suggest a solution.